Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Say Good Bye

Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Say Good Bye

I hope he's found some peace now.

Mangerman's Avatar Only the ladder is real

Very sad news, my condoleances to you and your family, Megan. He was always nice when I had contact with him.

Blaze86420's Avatar Praepositus

Terrible. I argued with boof a lot in the mudpit and we disagreed on everything, but I've always thought that he was an okay guy, even friendly at times. Condolences to you and your kids, really.

Vicarius

Didn't know the guy well, but I knew who he was. My condolences.

i am shocked . . .

didn't know him personally but i enjoyed some of his posts. i remember i once posted my shenanigans in the 'most embarrassing moment' thread and it got a laugh from him. it's always a shock when something like this happens because i'd commonly see his name and posts in many threads and for many years too, and then suddenly one day, this?

Poor guy. He did give me some real good laughs here and there.

Did they delete his posts or something? I only show his last activity at Jan 8th.

My deepest condolences. He was a good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    May I suggest ya'll get back on topic. Talk about Napoleon's ethnicity in another thread, this thread is about a leashed penis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Life is routine, punctuated by excitement.

I knew boof here and on the other site. Rest in Peace, and I send kind wishes to your family.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

I remember Boof even though we never talked on a personal level

I am very sorry for your loss

The journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it...

White shore's and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise...
    Last edited by Krieglord; March 10, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Saw posts by him, but I don't think I ever talked to him, maybe the odd post, but its always sad to hear of a loss of a fellow TWC member. RIP, I hope your walking through green fields with a warm sun on your back, really sad to see on his "About Me" page, he said "TWC is my fave site on the WWW". My thoughts go out to the family and hope your all doing ok

DAMMIT BOOF!

I had also wondered where he had been, he was an alright guy.

I have a hard time believing this ...he was a fixture of the forum!

My condolences to you and your daughter ..I can't imagine.

R.I.P. Old boy..

Thanks. Boof had two kids, not just a girl. We had a boy as well. The girl is 9 and the boy is 10. They will miss him hardest.
    "My message is simple - that I have found the god within me. My whole effort is to persuade you - look within, the master cometh. Yes, it is possible. Yes, he comes. And he does not come from the outside; he explodes from the inside."

Major Darling ... you mentioned 'the other site'. I know about the other site but I am not a member there nor can I remember what it's called. Could you, or someone, let the people on that other site know what has happened. I know he used to go there a lot too. Thanks.
    "My message is simple - that I have found the god within me. My whole effort is to persuade you - look within, the master cometh. Yes, it is possible. Yes, he comes. And he does not come from the outside; he explodes from the inside."

This is a recent photo of me and the kids. The eldest girl is mine from before I married Boof. The two younger children are Boof's ...

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I honestly thought the snake was a handrail at first glance.

I do recall him putting up pics of his kids now that I think of it and his daughter as a baby, they've grown up during his time on TWC.

That's one damn big snake! Good thing it's tame...

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Can't say I had that much contact with Boof, but ****, he was one of those regulars around here whose posts I really enjoyed reading.
    There was a sort of sincerity in them, and a ******** of bluntness that made me chuckle loads of times.

I had picked up on some difficulties he had in his posts, but I had no idea it was anything this serious.
    Rest in peace, man.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

****, suidice? Wow.

He was a great character. I didn't think of him the funny guy or the smart guy or anything like that because he was just all-round a great person. Can't believe he ended it himself, really gave me a shock.

RIP Boofhead, you'll be missed

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I talked to boof on and off since he registered. Our first encounter of each other was when he 'fell in love' with me, thinking I was a woman because my user name and avatar were that of Livia from I, Claudius. I always liked him and I knew he had a few issues at home that he'd deal with by drinking, but this has come as a complete shock to me. I hadn't actually talked to him since late 2011 but long intervals like that were pretty normal in our friendship. He often masked his problems with a bit of humour so in the end I guess none of us ever knew how serious it was.

Quote Originally Posted by pranicmegan View Post
    Major Darling ... you mentioned 'the other site'. I know about the other site but I am not a member there nor can I remember what it's called. Could you, or someone, let the people on that other site know what has happened. I know he used to go there a lot too. Thanks.
    I believe Darling means Anagennese. It's been abandoned for about a year.

Dan the Man's Avatar S A M U R A I F O O L
    Content Emeritus

Truly sobering news. I didn't know Boof very well, but I got a few good laughs from some of his posts and he seemed like a really great person. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.
    Proudly under the patronage of The Holy Pilgrim, the holiest of pilgrims.