Thread: [Solved] Help with campaign and custom battle?

Default [Solved] Help with campaign and custom battle?

Hello I have just gotten Empire Total War, the complete collection, and I just downloaded this mod. It starts up fine, the problem is when I try to actually play it. In custom battle(I'm not sure if this is a bug or not) the sides names don't show up, the flags are there and I can click them but there is no name. When I pick my army then try to start the game crashes when I try to start. So I tried the campaign and it crashes when i click "Civil War Campaign". I would appreciate some help. Sorry I cant post a log right now, but Ill try to get it here tomorrow.

Default Re: Help with campaign and custom battle?

Quote Originally Posted by DC53 View Post
    Hello I have just gotten Empire Total War, the complete collection, and I just downloaded this mod. It starts up fine, the problem is when I try to actually play it. In custom battle(I'm not sure if this is a bug or not) the sides names don't show up, the flags are there and I can click them but there is no name. When I pick my army then try to start the game crashes when I try to start. So I tried the campaign and it crashes when i click "Civil War Campaign". I would appreciate some help. Sorry I cant post a log right now, but Ill try to get it here tomorrow.
    Disregard this, I got it to work, thanks for a wonderful mod

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Help with campaign and custom battle?

Last edited by Minas Moth; March 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM.