Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Veni Vidi Vici Total War(VVVTW)

Default Re: Veni Vidi Vici Total War(VVVTW)

it's fine. my fault too. I tend to enjoy arguing and I'm a bit of a bull. If I had slowed down I probably would have realized what was going on much sooner.

I do enjoy what I have seen so far. Looked at Macedon too, all good stuff. RTW is my favorite TW and the historical mods are my type. I will definitely be trying this one out.

Epic antigonid/macedon preview!

Love that units.

Keep it up.

Thanks guys !

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

Excellent preview guys, and I must say that map is really good

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

bear in mind its not the finished map,

also the campaign UI is only a test, we will be making personal ones for each faction.

Is there an ETA on this mod?

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    Is there an ETA on this mod?
    we aim for about June-July

Super preview. I definitely fell in love in campaign map. Also I like units very much. However, I’m wondering why the sky is so grey...

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jagmodo View Post
    Super preview. I definitely fell in love in campaign map. Also I like units very much. However, I’m wondering why the sky is so grey...
    its one of the many weather aspects that was implemented with the RSII enviroments.

ETA of June-July sounds good, hopefully cav are more powerful lol i remember playing darth mod 9.0.1 most current edition and ran my roman cav in to back of gaul archers and actually started taking losses lol

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

Just noticed this and i sow it now and want to want to wish you the best of luck with this and i will be really happy to play it once released.
    Cheers to the team.(Cheers to Jagmodo as it is from his member page that i heard about the mod).

Predator!

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1994 View Post
    Just noticed this and i sow it now and want to want to wish you the best of luck with this and i will be really happy to play it once released.
    Cheers to the team.(Cheers to Jagmodo as it is from his member page that i heard about the mod).

Predator!
    Thank you for your good wishes!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1994 View Post

Predator!
    Thanks a lot, much appreciated,

be sure to come back next Friday for another faction preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    ETA of June-July sounds good, hopefully cav are more powerful lol i remember playing darth mod 9.0.1 most current edition and ran my roman cav in to back of gaul archers and actually started taking losses lol
    All units will be carefully looked into, determining its strengths and weaknesses. To ensure an overall balance.

Predator!
    Thank you for the best wishes.

Thanks to JAGMODO also ! (hvala stari !)

Excellent preview guys, and I must say that map is really good
    Tha map will be very detailed.

It is made by Leoni. He really is a master artist in this area, and I am sure that you will enjoy the map.

I also want to thank WC(Warrior Cat) & Velico who have been researching the cities you can see on the map. All the cities shown are their work.

-It will most probably be till then. It depends on how much work I will have to do for college.

-The cavalry died because I think that those archer's primary weapon is actually a spear(if they are the same ones from vanilla rome) and their secondary weapon is the spear.

-The balance of units will be at the mod's very end. This is the last thing we will do. We will take our time to ensure a good balance between the units.

cheers !

weird that an archers second weapon is a spear even if they are gaul or barbarians i would think that archers would have a short sword or dagger as a second weapon , that is what the "classs" usually uses but yeah that is weird it is like seeing a "medic" use a Flamethrower or Bazooka

Congrats to you guys, it's looking great!

weird that an archers second weapon is a spear even if they are gaul or barbarians i would think that archers would have a short sword or dagger as a second weapon , that is what the "classs" usually uses but yeah that is weird it is like seeing a "medic" use a Flamethrower or Bazooka
    It is probably just beacsue they come from a poorer part of society where the spear was commonly used for hunting, so they used it to defend themselves.

Congrats to you guys, it's looking great!
    Thanks !

true i geuss

Historical accuracy and nerfing the Romans? Those two don't mix...

Historical accuracy and nerfing the Romans? Those two don't mix...
    I said that we are only going to make them weaker , not weak.

Weaker means that they won't conquer whole Gaul in the first 15 turns and that they will actually have to fight with Carthage not just run over them like ants ,that is all.