Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

The_Athenian's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

That should be the full 1.7, so you shouldn't need 1.5

Default Re: Problem with finding where to download TROM1.70 (or latest version if further patches to "1.7x")

Links are gone, again Can someone reupload them, please?

Those gamefront links wont work for most of the world since gamefront banned them all

Hegemon de Pagan's Avatar Libertus

Damn gamefront isn't working like always - i wonder why modders upload files here knowing that link will be broken in time. And this chineese page require to be at least logged in :0

Well best I could find was 1.69(better than nothing) on gamershell http://www.gamershell.com/download_60498.shtml

murvaidavid's Avatar Libertus

Thanks for the link to v1.69 MatJan! It's still better then nothing...

Why upload to gamefront anyway? Links go broken in time and half the world (including me) are banned...Use moddb and other sites that don't exclude tens of countries...

Link for the hotfix on the chinese website is broken. Any alternative link?

Hey guys, I wanted to try this mod out - the main link on Baidu worked for me, but the hotfix appears to have expired. Anyone have a copy of that, all these years later?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkmaster Rick View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to try this mod out - the main link on Baidu worked for me, but the hotfix appears to have expired. Anyone have a copy of that, all these years later?
    Me too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12