Thread: Unit Cards 4 Mod

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Unit Cards 4 Mod

This is a knock off from the wonderful Unit Cards 3 Mod created by JFC. JFC's original Unit Cards 3 Mod have all the available unit cards needed to fix this mod with exception to the Saints and Heroes DLC. I have duplicated the background color exactly and then added them to the new units. The only difference is that JFC included a Japanese symbol in the background, and I have no idea what it says or means. I also replaced some other selection boxes to make it look a little more appealing with this mod.

Shogun 2's Original Background Unit Cards

JFC's Fixed Background Unit Cards

I have reworked his entire selecting border image. Each paint brush stroke was cropped, reworked, sectioned, and re-layered to fit perfectly over the original yellow Creative Assembly border. I could have used his exact image but it really needed some refitting to overlay the game's new border files.

Shogun 2's Original Selection Box

JFC's Unit Card Mod 3 Selection Box

My Unit Card Mod 4 Selection Box

Compatibility:

Shogun 2

Otomo Clan Pack: Currently the Otomo Clan pack will not work. If you are interested, PM me and I'll see if I can fix this for you.

MODs: Should be compatible with every mod that doesn't have unique unit cards. Just let me know if you need me to add anything. The community should feel free to make any changes necessary.

Instructions:

This Mod is a MOVIE format. Just place this MOD in to your data folder and play the game. You do not need to add this to your user.script.txt file.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative Assembly\Total War Shogun 2\data

References

Unit Cards 3
    NTW: Creating Your Own Unit Card
    How to - Edit Unit Cards

Download Link:
    Unit Cards 4 Background Mod v1.8
    Download Link: Unit Cards 4 Background Mod - DarthMod v1.8
    Download Link: Unit Cards 4 Selection Box Mod - Purple v1.8
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; September 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Default Re: Unit Cards 4 Mod

Found some errors that needed to be cleaned up. Hopefully everything works like it's suppose to. If there's any issues, just let me know.

Should be final until I get the Gold Edition. If it's missing your DLC, you'll just have to wait now wont you.

Hay man, firstly I so glad you've done this, the inconsistency in the unit cards was really annoying me. The files don't seem to download, not sure if this helps but it takes me to a page called attachment.php (1x 1) with an address of http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...3&d=1363401092, that for the first part of the darth compatible version, but its a very similar story for all of them.

yip, the files cant be downloaded now, such a shame there`s so many posts like this with dead links.

Sorry guys. TWC must have screwed everyone's download links. I wont be doing that again. All links have been fixed.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks for your work.