Thread: Have you thought about?

Default Have you thought about?

unite your mod with the russian one call of warhammer? you had some really beautiful skins here plus their mod is really concentrate on the Empire while yours is focused on the elves, I know a lot of people would have like to have something more balanced with more different units like the skaven or the tomb king (mummies)rather than having so many factions of the empire who are almost identical,

plus by doing this the campaigns would be longer, rather then being like conquer and hold 20 settlement

how long are your campaign by the way?

and again really well done

Default Re: Have you thought about?

The question was aboarded some times ago, and there is some serious problems of communication between the two teams, so their will be no exchange I think in a near future.

And please : make an effort with capital letters at the start of a sentence.

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Have you thought about?

...and it will be even greater at 0.7..a unite with warhammer..well..will make a decline i think

EDIT Arandir : If this subject has to he a comparaison between the two mods, I will close it. I don't want that here. the two mods are great and differents.
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; March 10, 2013 at 06:00 AM.