Thread: New Download link

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default New Download link

Hi all
    Just realised I have a copy of v.99 on my hardrive so I'm uploading it so everyone can have a taste of its loving goodness
    May take a while so bare with me.

I've had to split into several parts unfortunately since I can't upload a file larger than 200mb without paying. Luckily its mediafire so I think it allows multiple downloads at the same time and you don't have to wait 2 hours between downloads so it could be worse. You'll need to move these to the same folder then extract the files from part 1, and move the cgf/batch file into your main med2 folder.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by gaunty14; March 05, 2013 at 10:47 AM.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Default Re: New Download link

thank you sow much!!! i will not be able to download it till the weekend so keep it there till then!!!!

please keep it up as long as you can, iv only got 9GB of internet and mum uses it all. (i have to go to my freinds to download it)

I think your upload might be corrupted, i have files that are corrupted when downloaded.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Oh...curses.
    Hmm just noticed everything except part 6 is corrupted.
    I'll start reuploading.

done
    Last edited by gaunty14; March 05, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

This links are down, its there another way of downloading this mod?? please it looks really cool!

Huh, all the links are still working.

Anyway, I don't recommend you to play with 0.99 which is very buggy. You better play with the HYW enhanced 0.9. More towns, more balance, no bugs.
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

I cant download part1! Can anyone place it here?

Quote Originally Posted by gaunty14 View Post
    Huh, all the links are still working.
    Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Oh..

Its very odd as I'm still able to download all the files the the above links. Certainly was never informed of that above message. Just realised I hadn't validated my email address so the files were limited to 50 downloads. Hopefully it might work now.
    Last edited by gaunty14; March 18, 2013 at 04:21 PM.

Nope, still doesn't work. Dang mediafire.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cygnus- View Post
    Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Split Archive Blocked

Yes, that totally happened to me

Split Archive Blocked

Yes, that totally happened to me

I don't know why this just keeps happening over and over to me ! I tried your link instead of that in the main forum, but the outcome remained similar: the mod doesn't start and asks me to insert the Correct DVD-ROM. Can someone deliver me a proper solution ? As i already said, I'm crazy about playing this great mod, so this kind of error is really frustrating and annoying ! ! !

no brittany, navarra, or castille either though.

King_Z's Avatar Foederatus

Broken files in archive

It looks like you have probably used a program to cut the big file down into smaller files. If you look it seems as if its chopped the files at the start and end in half, thus breaking the files.

If you or anyone has these files can someone upload them or message me i will tell you how to email them to me then i will fix the game and reupload it in one file.

Without these files it may CTD (crash to desktop) or may just be buggy. I would just like to be clear these files are still there, they are just broken, so the computer should not be able to read them.

Files;
    HundredYearWar__0.99\data\fmv\faction\game_intro.bik
    HundredYearWar__0.99\data\models_strat\textures\hungary_captain.tga
    HundredYearWar__0.99\data\terrain\aerial_map\ground_types\a_semi_arid_farm.tga
    HundredYearWar__0.99\data\ui\unit_info\merc\free_company_longbowmen_info.tga
    HundredYearWar__0.99\data\unit_models\_units\en_peasant_padded\textures\en_peasant_padded_hre.texture

Tested the archives and has these broken file results.

HundredYearWar__0.99.part01.rar
    Healthy

HundredYearWar__0.99.part02.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\fmv\faction\game_intro.bik

HundredYearWar__0.99.part03.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\fmv\faction\game_intro.bik
    CRC failed in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\models_strat\textures\hungary_captain.tga

HundredYearWar__0.99.part04.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\models_strat\textures\hungary_captain.tga
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\terrain\aerial_map\ground_types\a_semi_arid_farm.tga

HundredYearWar__0.99.part05.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\terrain\aerial_map\ground_types\a_semi_arid_farm.tga
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\ui\unit_info\merc\free_company_longbowmen_info.tga

HundredYearWar__0.99.part06.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\ui\unit_info\merc\free_company_longbowmen_info.tga
    CRC failed in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\unit_models\_units\en_peasant_padded\textures\en_peasant_padded_hre.texture

HundredYearWar__0.99.part07.rar
    Data error in HundredYearWar__0.99\data\unit_models\_units\en_peasant_padded\textures\en_peasant_padded_hre.texture

Unless anyone has the full game with no corrupted files in then I can give you a web address to upload it to, or I can give you a way to send it to me and I will upload it for everyone.

Or if the original poster of this thread would do it for us.

Thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by King_Z View Post
    Broken files in archive

It looks like you have probably used a program to cut the big file down into smaller files. If you look it seems as if its chopped the files at the start and end in half, thus breaking the files.
    I may have been mistaken its been a long time since ive used a multi-sectional zipped folder, you just open the first one with all of the sections still in the folder.