Thread: awesome music!!!

Default awesome music!!!

first thank you and your team so much for creating this mod. the first time i played i just blew of my chair (pretty literally) because of the beautifully created atmosphere in this mod. i almost burst in tears when i heared that epic music.

please can someone be so kind to give me the names of the songs? if you do i can finally die happy..

but i also discovered an error in the soundfiles. sometimes when you go to battles it switches back to the original voices instead of the latin ones you put in.
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Default Re: awesome music!!!

Interesting about the voices changing back. Ihatemoday created the sounds mod and I added a handful of sound tracks. The map is originally from the huge BI WarMap(created by Ice Torque) and the mod has BI ATW( Agreas) units added w/ or own IB Attila and more so Ramon Gonzales y Garcia units etc..I put it all together and created the many diffrent building trees and sceneios and all else bringing it to eventually where it is today. There is an issue w/the sound mod causing ctds when loading to or from battles wthe Romans. Im not sure if its w/ everyone but I have exprieced it. I do have a new upgraded vrsion of VGR thatscompleted but I want to get the sound file issue corrected before releasing it. The orig BI sound file can be copied right over this one if you do experience the ctds...Thank You for the compliment and hope you continue to enjoy

To see music list go to this route-and open music folder:
    Rome - Total War\rio\data\sounds\Soundmod\Music
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 02, 2013 at 08:26 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Thanks for the reply. I've looked further in the sound problem and i saw that it only happens with sieges and when they change their formation (standard to shieldwall for example and back). Sometimes they just randomly change and sometimes they use the voices at the same time (you know one sais it in native language and the other one in vanilla voice). I played for now only with the saxons and dumnonian romano british. Hope this helps a little.

Also good luck with IB 2
    Saw some amazing work there.
    Ity is actually just this mod (sort of) but a little bit expanded (wich i like)
    Again great job and i hope you will never stop making and enjoying this mod.
    Last edited by tianzong; March 03, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Faravid's Avatar Libertus

The music choices and latin voiceovers really make this mod different from others. It's amazing how just good music and voice acting can help immersion in the game. VGR captures the atmosphere of late antiquity so very well. I hope folks behind this mod (mostly Rio I assume) won't stop working on this after Rome 2 comes out.

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

does it have eastern ancient musics too ? like EB ?