I would like to propose & assemble a team of modders for something encompassing the early modern period from 1500 to 1750 ad. This mod should include 2 TPY or 4TPY play & have a victory condition of a certain amount of income per year. I want it to focus more on the pike & musket warfare & the religious upheavals the protestants brought to Europe. The wars & civil wars fought in this time period would make for very interesting play. The reformations of religions, the quest for wealth, slave trade & merchants guilds would make for dynamic play. Europe was truly at total war with itself, & the idea of having more wealth than the other powers, not necessarily just more land, usually translated to more power. A reworking of diplomacy some, with things such as trade embargoes & tariffs are an interesting concept. Perhaps even things such as arranged marriages & different penalties for breaking any of these said agreements would bring new & realistic reasons for war. Including events in the period such as the English Civil War & the wars in the HRE with the Hapsburgs would do much to increase the possible powers or playable factions. Unplayable factions including the Native Americans & some eastern powers would do to add to the flare of the mod, but I would want to focus more on the factions that really participated more in mercantilism & the reformation. So a reduced number of playable factions so as to allow multiple slots for the same faction to be either Catholic or Protestant would be cool. I'm sure there is ways to work in already released minor mods, such as AI tweaks & units such as war wagons, to make the mod more dynamic & enjoyable. Who would be interested in being on a modding team for such a project?