Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

So I went to see Iron Maiden last weekend at the O2 Arena/Millennium Dome. Which is all the excuse I need to spam this thread with Maiden again, with this live video from them headlining this years Download festival at Donington Park. Really epic gig to say the least. Absolutely mental it was!

If you've not heard them before, think about having a listen like. I'm convinced there's at least one person I can turn into a Maiden fan in the Symposium! Here's a good quote from frontman Bruce Dickinson last Saturday, felt it poignant and that.

"We've got fans here from all over the world tonight - Britain, Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Eastern Europe, Asia. But no matter where you're from, whether you're Christian, Muslim or Jew, gay or straight, rich or poor, we're all as one in one Iron ing Maiden family!"

I'll mix it up with a different act next post I make - probably!

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

I must shamelessly advertise something I wrote myself here in this thread. Please, be gentle in your criticism. If you like what you hear, please do like my Facebook page!

You can listen and download the song here. Enjoy!

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Metallica is playing at Stadium Merdeka tonight and I probably can't go....

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

*cries*

all young Mike wanted was a Pepsi...

he did not get any, so Mike went a bit of the deep end...

but he is not down.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Sĺ tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der grćd Enker og der grćd Břrn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Řrn.
    Anders Sřrensen Vedel

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Given that there is a bunch of rock I decided to throw my efforts in something different

japan in its all perverted wisdom, decide to form a band composed of a bunch of school girls, I think they were in middle school back then

Im so kind that there are even lyrics in the video so you can sing along, and don't ask me why they are all dressed as brides, why they cry is clear, no wants to do a show dressed like that, the lyric is tearful and it was their last concert

they grew up hotter and 10 years after, as the music says, they made another concert

Now to brake things even further, we are going for a post rock mixture with post enka

this is japanese indie at its best

its already shattered we can move to the post rock mixture with post enka along with the rhythmic balance of white jazz, really why japan loves it is beyond my expectations (it should be due to the fluency of rhythms)

NOW before anyone accuses of me trolling

now you can accuse of ball breaking

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q

Been a while since I spammed this thread, so here's some Bruce Dickinson!

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Death metal? Death Metal!

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

What's with all the rock? Here, have some Los.
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?

Blog Entries

How about some soothing melodious perspective?

This thread needs to get more groovy, I think. I wish God would post here more often...

Blog Entries

Here's that bloke M again, bringing more unusual music...

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

When I am feeling
    French = Charles Aznavour or Edith Piaf
    English = Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra
    Armenian = George Tutunjian or Sayat Nova
    Italian/Spanish = 3 Tenors

Section Editor ES
    • Librarian • Local Moderator • Citizen • CdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Blog Entries

To those who saw the Angry Joe Rome 2 video, you'll know this song.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I like weird music too. Just ask Hoobs

Music

Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; November 08, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Aw hell yeah, Lunasa are amazing.

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Legio just reminded me of my love for banjo's

Something else

Something epic to end with

^ Gotta love the classics!

Behold Sierra's flawless professional skills..... on her second instrument

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

Added some more for kicks.
    Last edited by Daily; November 21, 2013 at 08:55 PM.
    Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!

I am obsessed with Loreena McKennitt at the moment...it is a guilty plesure listen for me :p