Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Hobbes's Avatar Δημοκρατία Σαπρὰ
    Content Staff

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Who likes Motorhead? I do! Here, have some!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post
    To be fair, most Caucasoid langs swear jihad on your throat.

~Lyra

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊
    Content Staff Magistrate

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Hobbes's Avatar Δημοκρατία Σαπρὰ
    Content Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post
    To be fair, most Caucasoid langs swear jihad on your throat.

~Lyra

Bethencourt's Avatar PLVS VLTRA
    Artifex

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Director Citizen

Aikanár's Avatar It's a Makrell!
    CdeC Citizen Curator

facta infecta fieri nequeunt
    Affectionate son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi and grandson of Archaon of the House of Siblesz
    Proud, honoured and squeaking father of Squeaks
    and the Scandinavian Makrell

Artifex

Last edited by Bethencourt; March 31, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Artifex

Last edited by Bethencourt; April 03, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

Sir Adrian's Avatar Staff
    Citizen

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie

mishkin's Avatar Gort is Love

Artifex

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

Celebrating over 10,000 posts!
    Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; April 04, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Artifex

"Someone take these dreams away,
    That point me to another day,
    A duel of personalities,
    That stretch all true realities."

mishkin's Avatar Gort is Love

Brig, now dont tell me you also like The Cure, Nina Simone, Leonard Cohen, The Kills, Yeah Yeah Yeahs... Are you me, Brig?

jimkatalanos's Avatar 影武者

ΘΕΙΟΤΗΣ - ΕΥΔΑΙΜΟΝΙΑ - ΛΟΓΟΣ - ΣΟΦΙΑ - ΓΝΩΣΗ - ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ

Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.»

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.
    Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.
    From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.
    Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.
    Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
    It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.

Homo homini lupus est. Homo sacra res homini.

When deeds speak, words are nothing.

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

Major Darling's Avatar But he's a robot.
    Civitate

Her Majesty's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information