Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Let's keep this thread rollin' .

Flinn's Avatar In Dude We Trust
    Citizen

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

not really my standard music, but this one absolutely deserves a thumb up

a classic from my youth, for both the song and for the movie itself

this one is just a quick and merry one, but if you want to learn about the true master, don't miss the link below

it's worth the time, believe me

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix, of the Imperial House of Hader.

Aikanár's Avatar oh dear, oh dear
    Artifex Vault Staff

Blog Entries

Loving the movies! Also Ennio's work is legend

+1 TWC shiny!

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Eat Meat Whale Meat
    Technical Staff Citizen Moderator Emeritus

21:12 Cockeye's Theme
    25:30 Deborah's Theme

Fantastic film as well.

Flinn's Avatar In Dude We Trust
    Citizen

ahhh I'm glad that you gents like such music

more stuff from close period, this time some awesome soundtracks from the most classical horror movies from Dario Argento

at the time they were made this was considered something in between progressive and hard rock; in any case the atmosphere they create is perfectly fitting the original movies

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix, of the Imperial House of Hader.

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus

New Iron Maiden track from their upcoming new album. Loud volume required Video's cool too - has lots of game references. Minecraft and Mortal Kombat are the obvious ones...

Last edited by Omnipotent-Q; August 15, 2015 at 05:44 AM.

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

PikeStance's Avatar Abrasive and Charming
    Citizen Vault Staff Censor

Blog Entries

That is a great Iron Maiden song. I had the pleasure of going back stage and meeting them after a concert.

Now for something different,...Sharing the great Louisiana Culture. This is great clip that features Cajun music in the movie, Southern Comfort (1981) It features the song "Parlez Nous a' Boires" by Dewey Balfa and Marc Savoy (it's also included a part of "Eunice Two Step").

Enjoy!

Warning!!!
    The sequence contains images which may offend or shock some people.Also the particular sequence is taking place in a crucial part of the film so if you haven't seen it yet, I will advise you to skip the music and enjoy the movie (linked in the spoiler below

If you rather watch the full length movie
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    SubMods | Activities | Projects | Modders Wanted

*** HELP WANTED! ***
    Imperial Splendour
    is looking for a 2D artist/ texturer for temporary or as a permanent member of the development team.
    If interested or have questions, please contact PikeStance (Mod Manager) or wangrin (Mod Leader)
    WE HAVE OTHER NEEDS TOO: PLEASE SEE OUR AD HERE

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14