Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Bethencourt's Avatar PLVS VLTRA
    Artifex

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Last edited by Bethencourt; April 09, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

LestaT's Avatar #PrayForMH370
    Citizen

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Who's here lucky enough to have listen to music with a walkman ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

mishkin's Avatar Gort is Love

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

Is there someone cooler than us, Brig?

Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

@Mishkin, only this bloke old bean....

Brian and Eno second perhaps

In my day I became aware of Bowie when I was approx 8 years old, I'm 50 now! and being brought up in Newcastle during the 70's you had to be brave to admit that you did, or you would possibly be beaten up!
    True story!

Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

God I love these for some reason......

Artifex

Civitate

Allison Krauss's angelic voice really brings this song of betrayal and destruction to life.

LestaT's Avatar #PrayForMH370
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    My favorite AC/DC song.
    CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Civitate

Probably my favorite OST, not to mention an awesome and severely underrated movie

Last edited by Legio_Italica; April 21, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

Artifex

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information