Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; May 26, 2014 at 09:15 AM.

Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Bethencourt's Avatar PLVS VLTRA
    Artifex

Epic master piece.

Duffers Prestigious Social Club, Currently wearing a little propeller hat! Atop a huge Elephant!

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Citizen

As it's World Cup season, it only feels right....

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

absinthia's Avatar UbÝ latrÝna est

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    Epic master piece.
    Last edited by absinthia; June 20, 2014 at 02:21 AM.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Sň tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der grŠd Enker og der grŠd B°rn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige ěrn.
    Anders S°rensen Vedel

Civitate

Inolvidable. A classic among classics

Got a cool custom title
    Artifex

I love how no one is making comments about the songs.

Civitate

Probably the most gorgeous model I've ever seen.....oh, and a good song too :

Got a cool custom title
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica
    Probably the most gorgeous model I've ever seen.....oh, and a good song too :
    I was actually going to give it a shot but it said "not available to people of the North", or something to that effect. Oh well, I wouldn't have liked it anyways.

I thought this masterpiece would fit our new Roman theme:

PS. I wonder who this is.
    But what if they used rep instead?
    Last edited by Goofy; June 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Kiliš Alý's Avatar Pili Prior
    Artifex

I never heard that before, me likey

I wonder who this is.
    That was me, I like to run this thread in background while moving in the forum

EDIT I was forgetting the house rule!
    here:
    Last edited by Kiliš Alý; June 27, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Got a cool custom title
    Artifex

I like the dude's facial expressions better than the music. He seems like a good player though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliš Alý
    I never heard that before, me likey
    That's cool - I was actually expecting a "yuck" from whoever was going to listen it. I guess gamers are generally more tolerant as it comes to heavy music.

If you liked the song I posted you'll probably like this one too:
    Spoiler for Epicness

Man, those riffs together with the choir give me chills every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliš Alý
    That was me, I like to run this thread in background while moving in the forum
    Thanks dude. I'll +rep you for absolutely no reason as well.

Now I've got another secret fan, however.
    The north? As in el norte de Mexico? Strange.... L_I
    Also, sorry for the real slow response.
    Last edited by Goofy; July 05, 2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: An epic fail almost happened.

Sir Adrian's Avatar Staff
    Citizen Censor

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie

Click the banner below, it will lead you to a wonderful place. Click it! Click iiiiiittttttttttt! You know you want to.

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Civitate

Behold

Artifex

Civitate

Artifex

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread Information