Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Last edited by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus; July 28, 2014 at 03:06 PM.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

The beauty of metal.

Apart from the song, that I like very much, watch the video, it is so very well done, it is from 1983 but it could have been done yesterday.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Like everyone else i think my taste in music is better then all of yours, your crappy songs can suck it

The top 3:

1 - The greatest of all time, if you've never listened to this before you better strap in. You're in for one hell of a ride:

2 - Zepplin, duuuude, Zepplin. My favourite band:

3 - This a weird one because I actually hate David Bowie with a passion but still this is top 3 material.

Honourable mentions go to Hendrix, Marley, Thin Lizzy, James Brown and of course Awesome Mix: Volume 1.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Zeppelin! Good choice. It has always been a coin flip for me on whether Kashmir or Stairway is my favourite track of their's. Black dog ing rocks too! Can't fault the cheesy Bee Gees song in the post above it either lol!

I've been looking for the below song (trying to remember what it was) for quite a while. I remembered quite a few of the lyrics but couldn't seem to find the song anywhere. But the other day I bumped into it by accident. Very good track with sick guitar work from Pink Floyd's Dave Gilmour. It's from his 2006 solo album and for all in intents and purposes it's basically a Pink Floyd song - well, it's as epic as a few of their tracks imo.

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent-Q View Post
    Zeppelin! Good choice. It has always been a coin flip for me on whether Kashmir or Stairway is my favourite track of their's. Black dog ing rocks too! Can't fault the cheesy Bee Gees song in the post above it either lol!
    I'm not a big fan of stairway for some reason. These are some of the other Zeppelins I like better!

This is undoubtedly their heaviest song

This is the first one I heard, 3:25 onwards is awesome! But so is the start.

I have use this to dump someone

If you want something more subdued and less rocky then there's this. Tears, tears all down my face.

Dude! There are too many!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    Dude! There are too many!
    It goes without saying that this is because Zeppelin ing rock!

I've been listening to a lot of Bruce Dickinson's solo material over the past few days. I've posted a few of his tunes in here. Fantastic vocalist combined with sick guitar work. Much heavier stuff than Gilmour. If anyone in here likes their metal and is looking for to give something else a go, take a listen.... innit. Here are a few favourites -

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Alright, it's that time of the year again, and I get my regular 80's flashback injection
    "just" the best live act ever given by any rock band:

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Dooo, Dooo, Dooo, do-do-do-do do-do-do-do, Dooo, Dooo, Dooo!

Hey! Check out my mods!

Time for what I can best describe as music genre whiplash with what I've been listening to.

Thanks for the you tube lesson!
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; September 10, 2014 at 04:46 PM.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    One of these days I will learn how to post a you tube video, but not today.
    If you look at a youtube url it has letters and numbers at the end like this: http*s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrUK8Jpv2ik

You put those letters and numbers between youtube tabs, like this: [youtube*] [/youtube*]

And then you can see the video! (By the way the asterisks aren't supposed to be there, I put them in so you could see what I was writing).

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

NO! OvO, take that crap down, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!!

The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Domesticus
    Artifex

This melody must be the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.

EDIT: Oh, I prefer this version of Let It Go.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Don't like Aaron's new growl style though.
    Last edited by Goofy; September 25, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries