Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Last edited by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham; May 26, 2014 at 09:15 AM.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Epic master piece.

Patrician Citizen

The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

As it's World Cup season, it only feels right....

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    Epic master piece.
    Last edited by absinthia; June 20, 2014 at 02:21 AM.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Patrician Citizen

Inolvidable. A classic among classics

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Domesticus
    Artifex

I love how no one is making comments about the songs.

Probably the most gorgeous model I've ever seen.....oh, and a good song too :

Domesticus
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica
    Probably the most gorgeous model I've ever seen.....oh, and a good song too :
    I was actually going to give it a shot but it said "not available to people of the North", or something to that effect. Oh well, I wouldn't have liked it anyways.

I thought this masterpiece would fit our new Roman theme:

PS. I wonder who this is.
    But what if they used rep instead?
    Last edited by Goofy; June 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

I never heard that before, me likey

I wonder who this is.
    That was me, I like to run this thread in background while moving in the forum

EDIT I was forgetting the house rule!
    here:
    Last edited by Kiliç Alì; June 27, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Domesticus
    Artifex

I like the dude's facial expressions better than the music. He seems like a good player though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì
    I never heard that before, me likey
    That's cool - I was actually expecting a "yuck" from whoever was going to listen it. I guess gamers are generally more tolerant as it comes to heavy music.

If you liked the song I posted you'll probably like this one too:
    Spoiler for Epicness

Man, those riffs together with the choir give me chills every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì
    That was me, I like to run this thread in background while moving in the forum
    Thanks dude. I'll +rep you for absolutely no reason as well.

Now I've got another secret fan, however.
    The north? As in el norte de Mexico? Strange.... L_I
    Also, sorry for the real slow response.
    Last edited by Goofy; July 05, 2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: An epic fail almost happened.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Behold

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

For muslims only.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Go7lfjSZbSA

.... and justice for all !

qkga4OPYdQs

Eid Mubarak to all muslims.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius