Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

At the moment i am listening to Pavel Dovgal.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hesus de bodemloze View Post
    At the moment i am listening to Pavel Dovgal.
    Added this fellow to Spotify. Liked him.

Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!

AKUS <3

....Question for the shrink: Why do I only like old music and some of its direct modern variants?
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; November 25, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I can relate to this, although I don't really like the modern variants either; I know there's good modern music and I may say that this or that song are really good, but they are not songs I will normally listen to by myself. I think that for me it has to do with the production, I think it's too polished. A notable exception is acoustic music, which I have no trouble listening to no matter what time period it is from.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

I can't stop listening to soutaiseiriron.

Guys I have problem, Im addicted to that band

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I broke the replay button :/

Chills....

Wish this group had done more traditional bluegrass like this. Pure awesomeness.
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; November 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

Chvrches. Listen and love. Also they have a "v" in their name instead of a u. Must be cool right?

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

Quote Originally Posted by Audacia View Post
    Chvrches. Listen and love. Also they have a "v" in their name instead of a u. Must be cool right?

Fixed

Great album by a great group.

Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; November 29, 2013 at 10:36 PM.

^^ La buenisima chiquita del mundo <3

The anthem of my pathos

Jams....The most fun anyone can have. Period.
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; December 15, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Mash!

classic night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2UC3Fo765w

k 314 is one of the best oboe concerts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esD90diWZds

because envy kills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w

because if you can play rachmaninoff piano concertos you are damn good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGFs7n6n3-8

well we started with oboe, moved to a play, went for a piano concerto, now lets move to violins, yes there is no logic.

BEHOLD

for the joy of House Wilpuri, Finish folk-rock:

Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Due to the joy that Im feeling in this day, I shall bring death and destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4

now being serious, I don't listen to that, now here is what Im listening right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_KHp6kbYXQ

PS: Ok I give up, I don't know how to post videos anymore, I tried whole, the link after the = and no dice
    Last edited by karamazovmm; January 23, 2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazovmm View Post
    PS: Ok I give up, I don't know how to post videos anymore, I tried whole, the link after the = and no dice
    it seems that one needs to "go advanced" to get the youtube button. then the link after the = should work.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    it seems that one needs to "go advanced" to get the youtube button. then the link after the = should work.
    Aha! I will try that

Who likes Motorhead? I do! Here, have some!