Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music than me!

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Kinda makes you want to wave a Union Jack and invade Russia

Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: Music, Music, Music - what do you listen to? Share with us and relish in the knowledge you will always have a better taste in music then me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes
    Kinda makes you want to wave a Union Jack and invade Russia
    I will never stop wondering why that genre of music is called Heavy Metal. I mean, from a metal point of view it's quite the opposite, isn't it?

Personally I prefer my metal literally heavy. Like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Such an epic song I simply had to post it. The Trooper is a decent one as well, I guess - even though I really don't like Heavy Metal - but the sound quality is awful. Which is pretty much expected from a 31-year-old song, sadly.

Nice to see someone post metal here though, even if it's not a metal genre I personally enjoy.

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robin de Bodemloze View Post
    Ooooo Tara have a new album? I missed that. f(x)'s new one is so good.

So excited for this too:

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Anyone heard of this?

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Now I have ... any chance for an audio memory eraser? Please!

Ah there

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quite a bit of music I personally enjoy...

Musicccc
    Alt-J anyone?

or maybe some timber timbre;

Bass Drum of Death are also pretty good...

The Black keys also

Though I love fleetwood mac

and the specials

and I'll end with Dexy's midnight runners 'cause they're great;

(Special mention also to; Keaton Henson, Arctic Monkeys, Fidlar, Wavves, The kinks, The clash, T-rex, Mumford and Sons, Kasabian, The velvet underground (and lou reeds solo stuff), Cat Stevens, Jeff Buckley, Jaws, Klaxons, Bloc Party, the Kooks, Bombay Bicycle club, The Dandy Warhols, The Libertines, Gorillaz, Elbow, Moby, The National, Interpol, Pixies, Basement, The Strokes, Cage the Elephant, David Bowie, Phosphorescent, Joe Purdy, Cults, Liars,Toto and many many more )
    Last edited by Dark Storm; October 18, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Used by Carl Sagan TV program as intro, which I remember from my childhood.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; November 18, 2014 at 04:19 PM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Being a British Citizen I feel I'm obliged to post the Band Aid 30 video here.

(warning: the first like ~10 seconds may contain scenes some viewers find distressing)

I quite like this version compared to the others. Buy the song.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

I do not like that kind of self promotion of the singers that remains there as a secondary effect. The ten first seconds are enough. So about the song

http://www.msf.org/

http://www.unicef.org/

Last edited by Bethencourt; November 20, 2014 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Two kinds of Geronimo

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Ddicated to our favourite old chap.

Blog Entries

Last edited by Aikanár; December 11, 2014 at 04:55 PM.

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

I don't remember if I have posted in this thread before

- Frank Sinatra/ Dean Martin
    - Charles Aznavour/ Edith Pilaf
    - The Beatles
    - 3 Tenors

Im sure you get the Idea

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Then maybe you like this one.

or this one, Frank Sinatra did:

Last edited by Bethencourt; December 12, 2014 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries

I hate the guy, but like the song

Domesticus
    Artifex

Because badass beards are badass.

Blog Entries

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

i prefer instrumentalis, dont know it will suit you or not, but i like to hear it especialy when modding work began, its give me sense of tranquility

Shanghai Lullaby

House of Lightning
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!