The new economic setting sounds great. Looking forward to the next patch. ^^
Btw, is the BSM file for ER3.5 in previous version (mod_BSM_light_for_ER3_5.pack) compatible with ER4? I found that my computer is not powerful enough to run the full version so I think using a light version may be better...
Made some small naval changes:
- French 60 gun ship will be replaced with 64 gun ship armed with 6/12/24pdr guns. This ship will be based on 74 gun ship model,but will be weaker than 70/74s. It will be available to French after some naval research.
- French 50 Gun ships will be renamed to 54 gun ships.
- All Ships of the Line got their smaller guns replaced with longer versions. Long Guns (6pdr, 9pdr and 12pdr) have same range as normal guns but are much more accurate. They also have higher penetration.
- Penetration of guns reworked. Heavy full length calibers (12pdrs,18pdrs,24pdrs,32pdrs and 36pdrs) now have high penetration, medium guns (4pdrs, 6pdrs, 9pdrs) have medium penetration, but their long variants have high penetration. All Carronades have now medium penetration.
- fixed Dutch trade fleet with correct crew numbers so they wont rout instantly in battle.
- Because of using a lot of models with higher nominal number of guns and downgrading it to lesser models i have reduced morale penalties for destroyed guns. It still apply,but it is not all deciding factor now. Instead, i have reduced the crew casualties percentage required to force ship to surrender from 75% to 40%
- maritime_progressive (British) and maritime_repressive (Spanish) personalities got more detailed naval deciding factors added, so they will now behave more "naval" instead of using default values which had naval behavior slightly suppressed.
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)