Due to your feedback I believe there is still some room for improvement. So here it is, you know, a new open beta to make the mod even better:
-You have to have installed the DarthMod Napoleon v2.6+++ Full version and enabled
-Download and unzip this: DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon_v2,65_BetaPack_Update_11.zip
-Copy DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon.pack and paste it to the game's data folder usually in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data to overwrite the previous pack.
What it includes
- Drastic CAI tweaks for a better diplomacy, challenge and effective Britain. AI ships should be repaired too. (Updated 21-3-2012)
- Land & Naval Autocalc Improvements. (Updated 3-3-2012)
- Mass improvements. Melee penetration much more intense. (Updated 9-3-2012)
- BAI decisioning improvements. It should be more challenging. (Updated 21-3-2012)
- Canister should have better trajectories (Thanks to Bran Mac Born tip about high elevation).
- Soldier synchronization even more realistic. (Updated 21-3-2012)
I need your feedback on a new campaign if possible to understand if the CAI is better now.