I have to admit that I haven't started this thread for the sake of general military organization of A-H army but cause of one particular field: logistics.
I've been studying A-H military for quite some time but one thing I still didn't figure out is how were the logistics units were organized on divisional and corps level? From what I could conclude is that various logistic units and services weren't organizationally attached to particular divisions but rather to their respective corps, just like in German army.
For example in WW1 German army each army corps had: 2 munitions column sections ( 4 infantry and 9 artillery munitions columns ), 1 foot artillery munitions column section ( 8 columns ), 2 train sections ( 12 field hospitals, 6 supply columns, 7 vehicle park columns, 2 horse depots, 2 field bakeries ).
http://books.google.rs/books?id=RA8Z...page&q&f=false
I suspect that A-H logistics was similarly organized, but I need to know the exact names of units and their numbers, including the men. Of course my questions refers to war time organization of the above, not the peace time organization which was completely other story. In that sense I urge to all possible posters to refrain themselves from quoting wiki, both English and German, cause articles there on trains refers to peace time organization.