Thread: CTD in Battle near to Minas Morgul

Default CTD in Battle near to Minas Morgul

Hi.

I get a CTD when i start a fight near to Minas Morgul.There are also reinforcements of the enemy. After 30s the game crashes. I play version 3.2. This is my log file:

What i have already tried: I installed the game with administrator rights. UAC is deactivated. I also tried to play the battle with the administrator account, but the game crashes. Any idea?

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: CTD in Battle near to Minas Morgul

i also have this problem...but i have it almost everytime...this mod still need a long patch to fix tens of bugs..

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

There is a known bug that causes battle crashes when reinforcements are present. The fix for this can be found here. (Download link here)

It is stated: Not savegame compatible? Do i have to start a new game?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    There is a known bug that causes battle crashes when reinforcements are present. The fix for this can be found here. (Download link here)

Quote Originally Posted by fini84 View Post
    It is stated: Not savegame compatible? Do i have to start a new game?
    Yes mate, start a new game so that the changes work.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Yes mate, start a new game so that the changes work.
    I installed RBAI with the autorunsetup. When i start TATW i get an error message but the game starts. The error message states:

What is wrong? G5setup detects my TATW installation and also my crusaders installation. TATW is in my mod folder.

What is up with this forum? I cannot post some comments. I get a strange error message all the time. Really annoying.

Back to the RBAI problem. The error message states: "The scriptfile C:\Program Files (x86)\Sega\Medieval II Total War\G5BAISwitcher.vbs has not been found."

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

this forum has a spam filter when you make a few more posts it won't bother you anymore and yea i know nothin about the AI switcher you will have to wait until StealthFox,ElvenKind etc take a look in here

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Hmm, I'm not sure about that error. Try asking in Germanicu5's thread, he is the one who made the RBAI.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ntent-Switcher

Quote Originally Posted by fini84 View Post
    What is up with this forum? I cannot post some comments. I get a strange error message all the time. Really annoying.

Back to the RBAI problem. The error message states: "The scriptfile C:\Program Files (x86)\Sega\Medieval II Total War\G5BAISwitcher.vbs has not been found."
    Well, there are some installation instructions for RBAI here, you can try to install it using them.

Or, you can manually change code in vanilla TATW 3.2 which has ReallyBad AI v.5.6, find file M2TW\mods\Third_Age_3\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign.script.txt, and apply these changes as described here in this post ( changes are in spoilers).

Or, as StealthFox said, post about it in Germanicu`s thread and wait for his response.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.