Thread: I have some questions and problems in about this mod, please help

Quintus Dias's Avatar Miles

Default I have some questions and problems in about this mod, please help

So far I love this mod, but I've ran into some problems or things I don't understand.

Q: For metal imports do I need to build a mineral import first?

Q: What is the difference between Pop. growth measures and suburbs via towns cities etc.. thing, I mean isn't the growth measures for to maintain a steady population, lets say I don't want a lot of people in my city, is this for it? Also about the suburbs thing they make the city or town have more hygiene? So what's best, if I want to not have a huge population but be roman (civilized)?

Q: What's the difference between annex and allied states? I want to make all my cities on roman peninsula annex because isn't annex like truly roman?

Q: I've captured Scyracuse of whatever it is called and they have a lot of greek building built there, like army barracks hoarse things, like the top best but I can't raise men their? Also I make army rations and like metal imports and everything so now I can recruit all of the available units except for triarii? Why can't I recruit them or are they only recruitable in Rome, and since I want annex cities they're Polybian Legionaries not allied states or anything, but in like Arretium and Ariminum I found out that I can make level 2 allied barracks I think to recruit allied triarii and all available units plus like local celtic units, so um what do I do? Can I recruit triarii non allied units outside of Rome?

Q: After the Marian reforms were do I recruit local auxiliary units??? And all other units? Does it matter what state the province is? Annex or allied?

Q: So when I can start recruiting historical legions like the hispania I or whatever, like the hispania I legion (I guessing it is a legion in this game), are they recruitable from only one city/province in all of Iberia/Spain??? Or what? If it is that way is their a map showing what regions recruit which historical legions?? Please give me a link to it, hope this wasn't too much.

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Pili Prior

Default Re: I have some questions and problems in about this mod, please help

Which mod is this in the first place?Roma surrectum?

Yep I'm talking about Roma Surrectum 2.5

Chris Death's Avatar Princeps Posterior

Why don't you ask this in the Roma Surrectum forums then?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Roma-Surrectum

Better ask a mod to move the thread over there.

~S~ CD
    Don't argue with idiots. They only take you down to their level, to beat you there with experience.

Ever wanted to be able to attack the city of rome the second turn when playing a roman faction yourself in RTW? then click here

|Sith|IV|Chris_Death

Wtf I swear I posted this in the RS 2 section, don't know how it got here

Thread Information