The purpose of this thread is to post and discuss your most painful gaming moments.

I'll start.

It's the year 2028. After having established a dynasty at Liverpool, legendary football manager James Bimp is attempting to recreate his succeses at Feyeenord in the Netherlands. The 2027 Eresdivisie was won comfortably and thus Feyenoord got to compete in the 2028 Champions League. Now, the Champions League consists of a group-stage and a knock-out stage. The group stage was brushed aside easily. First knock-out game was against Inter Milan, and we won.

Now, the game decided to reduce my chances of success quite drastically by drawing me against Real Madrid. Our first game at de Kuip (my home ground) ended 2-2, which was not ideal because it means Real Madrid had two away-goals. That means that if we drew in Madrid AND I score less than two goals, they're through. Now, this is just what happened. After 90 minute where my anchorman, Diederik Vanhove, blocked out Reals super-midfield the score was still 0-0 in Madrid. That's when Jesús María, their right-back decided to murder my left-back, Thomas Pasquier inside the penalty-area. This means my team was awarded a penalty. If we scored this we would be through. Rene Egli, a Swiss left-wing, shot hard and wide. Thus ended Feyenoords great european campaign... And the sad part is, since no one really loves the Netherlands, my team might be disassembled this summer as I get epic bids I can't refuse for my players. So this could be the best team I'll have in a while.

So this is my most recent and most painful gaming moment. It's not seeing Garrus accidentaly killed in the Collectors Base, it's Rene Egli missing his most important penalty ever. ****ing ******.