Thread: Game Problem Help!!!

Default Game Problem Help!!!

so i was playing as the Abassid and after a long time i managed to bribe 2 enemy generals named Ghazi bin Maudud posted near Mosul Castle,then another one is named Saad ibn Shanka on the north of Basra,now the problem is i cannot move them anywhere,it seems they are stuck on their place so i just wasted my money for them and how do i remove generals? also how do i remove my own Imams? because recently i have made an Imam and he have a very bad trait which causes unrest to the settlement he is in.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: Game Problem Help!!!

It's seems it's a bug. Most of rebel generals have "dontmove" trait. It was meant to force them to stay and guard settlements. Otherwise they would just go for a walk (I have no idea why Saad was moving anyway, though). However, when you bribe them, they keep the trait and are useless. Such a design flaw.

If you want to have your generals mobile, open the console while on the campaign map (you open it with "~" key) and enter following commands:

remove_trait Saad dontmove 1, hit ENTER key, and then enter remove_trait Ghazi dontmove 1 and hit ENTER key. It should work.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Default Re: Game Problem Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    It's seems it's a bug. Most of rebel generals have "dontmove" trait. It was meant to force them to stay and guard settlements. Otherwise they would just go for a walk (I have no idea why Saad was moving anyway, though). However, when you bribe them, they keep the trait and are useless. Such a design flaw.

If you want to have your generals mobile, open the console while on the campaign map (you open it with "~" key) and enter following commands:

remove_trait Saad dontmove 1, hit ENTER key, and then enter remove_trait Ghazi dontmove 1 and hit ENTER key. It should work.
    thanks for the help,i will try that,also a little request i hope when 2.4 is released that the available units in campaign be made available in custom battle. (meaning the region specific units and not faction specific units like the Kurds and Syrians and etc.)