Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bran's Campaign AI

Default Re: Bran's Campaign AI

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Balanced Regional Development And Recruitment and Good Naval Invasions, Minor factions will expand. Based on the the Campaign Campaign AI of the fabulous and amazing DarthMod Napoleon by Darth Vader as tweaked by my self for very aggressive campaign. Just unpack it into your Napoleon Total War folder and add Bran's_Campaign_AI.pack; to your user script. A whole lot of action inside of this. Will make your campaign explode with WAR! Play on Hard Campaign /Very Hard Battles.
    Install: Drive C/ Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data. It is movie format so no user script needed.
    Save. That is it. Here is that latest build 03/14/14 USE THIS FILE. Newest updated file will be posted here.
    On line 2 above it says add to your user script. On line 3 it says no script needed. Is there a script needed or not?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Sorry. No need for script it is movie format-just put it into your Napoleon data folder.

Patrician

UPDATE: Added projectiles file for better BAI performance per Bran DMN version Post 1

UPDATE: Added projectiles file for better BAI performance per Bran DMN version Post 1
    When I download this, is it supposed to be a PHP file that I put in the data folder? Never seen a PHP file before.

Patrician

irish-wtf? have no idea what you are talking about. It is in Movie format. unpack it and put it in your Napoleon data folder.

irish-wtf? have no idea what you are talking about. It is in Movie format. unpack it and put it in your Napoleon data folder.
    At first, When I download it by double clicking it, it comes through as:

attachment.php

When I do a save, this is how it shows up in my download folder:

attachment.php

Now I opened internet with firefox and when I download it, its a Pack File

Bran's_Campaign_AI Pack File 245KB

Do I just need to make a script for this? Its not coming throughh as a Movie File. Sorry for the confusin, not very good at this.
    Last edited by irish437; March 23, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Patrician

Irish it is in movie format. I checked it with the PFM and it is still in movie format. Just put it into your napoleon total war data folder. Not need to do a script.

Irish it is in movie format. I checked it with the PFM and it is still in movie format. Just put it into your napoleon total war data folder. Not need to do a script.
    Is weird, it came through as the pack file and I added the script. As France, Britain immediately invaded hannover and I hd a pretty nice battle. I immediately also noticed much higher income than on vanilla. I was up to about 16,000 income right away. Does this sound right. Can't explain why it didn't come though as a movie. Would having pack file manager running in the background make this a pack file?

Were square formations removed? Its really weird, like I said, it downloaded for me as a pack file and I added the script. I know its your mod, because Britain has been naval invading all over the place against me as france. Hannover, France, Corsica and the income is much higher than vanilla. Anyway, there are no square formations. I remove the mod and the script and they are back again. Everything else is running fine. The battle AI is cohesive and gives me a run for my money, but without square Cavalry is overpowered it would seem.. Thanks.

Patrician

UPDATE: added new fatigue settings, naval morale settings, building effects,agent abilities,unit experience settings Post 1
    Irish I modded square formation enabled when you build Barracks. Normally you have to research it as military tech. Use this new update.

Patrician

UPDATE: Better regional defense for Euro Factions so French do not steamroll them. Better expansion for Euro factions, Raised trading areas so AI use trade nodes more. Post 1. Feed Back is welcome

UPDATE: Better regional defense for Euro Factions so French do not steamroll them. Better expansion for Euro factions, Raised trading areas so AI use trade nodes more. Post 1. Feed Back is welcome
    Playing a French Campaign. The Campaign AI is working pretty well. Playing on Hard Campaign/VH Battles. Austria steamrolled Russia and the Ottomans for the most part and are building a lot of armies to fight me. I have barely expanded. Briitain has invaded France a few times. Denmark did as well. The battles seem a little too easy. Maybe its because I'm France. I try to make them challenging too, I never pause the game and if I'm the attacker, I always move forward and attack. I usually have about half the losses as the AI. They need at least 2 stacks to my 1 to beat me. Still a very entertaining campaign, but I wouldn't mind seeing the AI have a little more boost to their stats on Very Hard. I think Vanilla Battle AI may be a bit tougher. No because of tactics, but because of boosts. Thanks.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Irish are you playing vanilla NTW.

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    Irish are you playing vanilla NTW.
    No I am using Brans Mod and a couple additional units mods.

Patrician

UPDATE: New campaign difficulties tables. Save game compatible. A bit tougher campaign setting and a small bonuses for AI in battle so they are not pushovers. post 1

UPDATE: New campaign difficulties tables. Save game compatible. A bit tougher campaign setting and a small bonuses for AI in battle so they are not pushovers. post 1
    The campaign AI was already pretty tough Britain is a major thorn in the side and Prussia and Austria have dug in. Having a hard time gaining ground. I did liberate Ireland and Scotland, but Scotland fell and I am trying to hold off Britain in Ireland. Austria demoslished Russia and the Ottomans early but didn't totally whipe them out. I am going to have to o on a majr campaign against Prussia, but its tough with Britain strangling the trade. Great campaign so far. Only gripe is that its hard to lose a battle, but if I was losng battles,I would be destroyed by now.

Is your submod has an impact on smaller campaigns in Napoleon TW? I only read here about the events in the main campaign.

Great job, like always

Patrician

Yes It does, but not to the extent of the grand campaign. Of course you get all the improvements with the battle behaviors.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; April 30, 2014 at 02:02 PM.

Patrician

UPDATE: New trigger events for better diplomacy and BAI. Post 1.

Patrician

UPDATE: Better expansion for factions, Ai will try to take back regions, new trigger events. Post 1