Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Bran's Campaign AI

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Bran's Campaign AI

UPDATE: Reconfigured army recruitment- more infantry less artillery and cavalry, more naval invasions, AI faction will try to take more regions.

thanks a lot

Hi Bran,
    nice to see you back, I thought you were busy somewhere else and not in TW modding.
    I realy like your BAI/CAI mods and use them just a little bit changed by myself.

I just wanted to ask you, if you have any idea what to do with the artillery Problem in case of the Player attack and AI defend. cause then alot of times the AI just does nothing with the artillery. Just waiting for the battle goes to an end. They dont shoot just Standing around and making a Barbecue....
    Complete way around is when Computer ai attacks, then they start artillery fire and went on with the artillery up to my lines.
    Unfortunatly they dont do this in the ai defence battle.
    So you have any idea to this? Is this possible to put the Computer ai in battle always in a "attack" Modus?

I have seen that also. What you can do is mess around with with a figure in the KV_RULES_TABLES called artillery_projectile_calibration_area. Another thing is to raise the spotting figures in UNIT_STATS_LAND. The way the AI defends is hard coded behavior. It does not seem to know how to defend-does not seek out high ground, stay behind trenches or barracades,lay stakes etc.The developer just dropped the ball and walked away from it. The cannons not unlimbering seems to also be affected by the type of map the battle is on. This is a campaign bug-they always fire in custom battles.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; June 09, 2016 at 02:46 AM.

Hello. After updating the mods require a new game? The sequel to the game and made about 20 moves, but some of the armies that come with this set
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Maybe that's not the updated version and such army just to destroy it at zero? And cavalry in the battle turns out to be pretty strong, just don't kill, 80 riders can easily chop 200 infantry

You can apply the mod anytime. It does not have any unit modifications as it does not have that file-you can use any unit add on mod with it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12