Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Bran's Campaign AI

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Bran's Campaign AI

UPDATE: Reconfigured army recruitment- more infantry less artillery and cavalry, more naval invasions, AI faction will try to take more regions.

thanks a lot

Hi Bran,
    nice to see you back, I thought you were busy somewhere else and not in TW modding.
    I realy like your BAI/CAI mods and use them just a little bit changed by myself.

I just wanted to ask you, if you have any idea what to do with the artillery Problem in case of the Player attack and AI defend. cause then alot of times the AI just does nothing with the artillery. Just waiting for the battle goes to an end. They dont shoot just Standing around and making a Barbecue....
    Complete way around is when Computer ai attacks, then they start artillery fire and went on with the artillery up to my lines.
    Unfortunatly they dont do this in the ai defence battle.
    So you have any idea to this? Is this possible to put the Computer ai in battle always in a "attack" Modus?

Patrician

I have seen that also. What you can do is mess around with with a figure in the KV_RULES_TABLES called artillery_projectile_calibration_area. Another thing is to raise the spotting figures in UNIT_STATS_LAND. The way the AI defends is hard coded behavior. It does not seem to know how to defend-does not seek out high ground, stay behind trenches or barracades,lay stakes etc.The developer just dropped the ball and walked away from it. The cannons not unlimbering seems to also be affected by the type of map the battle is on. This is a campaign bug-they always fire in custom battles.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; June 09, 2016 at 02:46 AM.

Hello. After updating the mods require a new game? The sequel to the game and made about 20 moves, but some of the armies that come with this set
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Maybe that's not the updated version and such army just to destroy it at zero? And cavalry in the battle turns out to be pretty strong, just don't kill, 80 riders can easily chop 200 infantry

Patrician

You can apply the mod anytime. It does not have any unit modifications as it does not have that file-you can use any unit add on mod with it.

Patrician

Working on some new settings.

Captain Orange's Avatar Libertus

Can you make a version where factions doesn't spam armies too much?

Oh, and do you have a BAI-only version of this? Thanks.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
    Oh, and do you have a BAI-only version of this? Thanks.
    It's right here.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-BATTLE-AI-MOD
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Units call out wrong names with this mod. Is that normal?

Is there version of this with no fbr

Patrician

CAMPAIGN AI ONLY SEE POST#4

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    NEW: Battleterrian mod by Sirlion and Maximum Battlefields by Live2sculpt combined. Battleterrian mod changes the terrian and deployment zones on the battlefield maps and Maximum Battlefields enlarges the battle maps to 4x4 size for huge battlefields. There is now 30 different battlefields that the game engine can choose from-so no more of the same thing everytime. This mod is in movie format so just unpack it into your Napoleon Total War data folder.
    Is your Campaign AI mod compatible with NTC?

The reason I ask is because I like some features in NTC, but never play a NTC campaign instead I often play a NTW campaign with NTC support.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE:
    Go into your Napoleon Preferences script file located in Drive C;Users/user name/AppData/Roaming/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/scripts/preferences.script.
    scroll down to the bottom of the script and find these two lines:
    multithreaded_model_enabled false; # multithreaded_model_enabled <true|false>, Run the battle model on a separate thread #
    number_of_threads 0; # number_of_threads <int>, Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #
    Change it to read this:
    multithreaded_model_enabled true; # multithreaded_model_enabled <true|false>, Run the battle model on a separate thread #
    number_of_threads 2; # number_of_threads <int>, Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #
    (If you use a quad core processor the number of thread should put is 4. Click save.)
    Go back to the preferences file and right click on it and go to properties and click 'read only' and then apply then ok.
    Useful information there. I'll try that later on when I've the time to play your Campaign AI mod.

+rep
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I'm getting 10k trade income as Russia with your mod. Playing campaigns of the coalition, normal/normal. I have zero trade goods, relations with maybe eight countries and the game is three turns in.

Patrician

NEW: HARD ECONOMY VERSION by request. Things are more expensive and less income comes in = less ai spam. Must start new campaign POST #6

my recruitment is blank
    help PLEASE!!

Could you make volley_fire+++ version ?

Dont work anymore

Hey Bran,

Just wanted to know if you have a mod that simply improves Vanilla Ai in the campaign map for Napolean, and thats all, need it for a camapign me and my friend are playing.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112