Thread: I've been waiting so long for this mod!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default I've been waiting so long for this mod!

I've been waiting so long for this mod and I believe the mod will be great. I watched the trailers and the mod is so cool. This mod will give us a totally different gameplay experience than other RTW mod. I really liked the units. They are very well detailed. I liked the vegetation a lot too. The battle maps look cool because of the irregularities in the terrain and there's a scene where soldiers are walking in some kind of a swamp which looked great. THis topic is kind of pointless. I'm just writing because I got so excited after watching the trailers. Congrats to the developers. I'm a hundred percent sure your mod will grant us long hours of exciting gameplay.
    Last edited by Lord Zimoa; August 19, 2006 at 04:39 AM.

Default Re: I've been waiting so long for this mod!

It does look amazing I have heard from some who have helped playtest it and they simply glow Stories of hour and two hour battles full of nasty gunfights and devastating charges and valient last stands... should be fun!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Wow! 2 hour battles! This is so cool. The longer the battles the better the strategies must be. It is so ****ing boring when battles end fast.

I can't wait for this mod. I always wished CA would do Napoleon but this is the
    same thing!
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus