Thread: Black Ice mod crash

Default Black Ice mod crash

Hey guys im trying to install Black Ice MK7 2.0 and it crashes on loading quad 3870 (or something like that), i have installed it in the right directory, D:\HoI3. And the Black Ice mod folder is at D:\HoI3\tfh\mod, which is correct. My TFH version is the 4.02 one with the GSKH checksum. I've downloaded the cache from their forum manually since they said it might fix crash on startup and put it on My documents\Paradox\HoI3\map but that didnt fix anything. Any help?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Default Re: Black Ice mod crash

I got a similar problem, but it crashes on quad 78.

Laetus

Default Re: Black Ice mod crash

You need to be using Podcat's TFH exe. It opens up the game exe to use more then 2Gb memory. Its available on the paradox HOI3 tech support forum once you register your base HOI3 game.