Hi all I'm new to this mod, started playing today but I run my Roma on the RTW engine, and in some vids on this mod I saw a guy use the shield wall formation, so do I need to run RTW-BI for it too work cause I already started a campaign, so will it work if I switch too BI??? Anyways I saw a mod earlier enabling 2 special things that your unit to do, turns out it is already in RS 2.5, so I use the obvious polybian army, in the fight against Hannibal, and I want to set up a defensive position and put my units on guard and tire out the carthaginians then run'em down with my cav. so yep that's my plan, by the way do my hastatii type units need to be on guard or not if I enable fire at will mod??? Cause I notice the whole unit fires at will unlike in the vanilla game, so yea please help me out. Also after my previous thread I've noticed that I can't log on to or visit this website? After a day it's fine but why is that? It's like my IP is blocked, and err how do I change the look of these forums??? Cause in like the lower left hand corner there is an option to change it and yesterday is was like TWcenter style now it's very different and I can't get it back, strength and honor!