Thread: Cigar Recommendations

Default Cigar Recommendations

I was wondering if anyone had some cigar recommendations. I'm heading up to a friend's condo in NH next week and said I'd bring some. I'm looking to keep it under like $5/piece but cheaper is obviously always better, and none of us are into fruity/sweet stuff. Stronger is generally better imo. What I'm having trouble though is finding them that don't fall apart in your mouth, or taste like complete dirt. I know that some good ones do exist because I've had them, but I can't remember the names...Anyways, I'd appreciate some recommendations if anyone has any.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Default Re: Cigar Recommendations

I'm a fan of Perdomo when it comes to a crowd pleaser. Can you share what you look for in a seegar?

You called?

Quote Originally Posted by Papashaw View Post
    I'm a fan of Perdomo when it comes to a crowd pleaser. Can you share what you look for in a seegar?
    Well I just went on their website and those have a pretty cool legacy. I'll see if I can find some to try.

And well, I tend to gravitate towards anything with distinctiveness. Hence why I stay away from flavored ones, like wine and vanilla etc. They all kinda taste the same to me. I appreciate a good strong bold and rich taste, probably somewhere along the line of an Oscuro. I really don't care about the nicotine, I mainly smoke for the scent and taste. And I'm not a huge fan of the really thin ones either like Black and Milds, they feel more like cigarettes to smoke.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud