Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Hello
    I have some questions.
    Im using submod with first post and I cant see lines like this on picture thats is the first question another one is campaign difficult level, When I use 40 units saves I can only load save and I cannot choose dificult level so Could u tell me how Can I change difficult level for extreme ?

I cant edit post
    Which submod should I use because actually I have mod with first post but maybe u can recommend me other submods

고마워 너무 밀기울!

Thank you so much Bran!!!!!!

How do download the DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon file? I see the link for "DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MODDED UNIT ADD ON PACKS:", but I do not see the actual mod pack.
    NEVER MIND. That little bitty attachment at the bottom. I thought it was the attachment for the graphic.
    Last edited by c1001; April 08, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Is there any option to have in 40x armies saves normal unit size (180/160) ?

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by c1001 View Post
    How do download the DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon file? I see the link for "DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MODDED UNIT ADD ON PACKS:", but I do not see the actual mod pack.
    NEVER MIND. That little bitty attachment at the bottom. I thought it was the attachment for the graphic.
    I must admit the download page has become very confusing, perhaps Bran should reorganize his download page to make it more clearer for people to understand.

Would somebody give me a hand please? I don't think I understood the instructions very well. I am crashing on start up.

Here's what I did.

I already have DMN installed.

I go into steamapps -> common-> data, and I see the DMN folder

I copied the DMN folder and take it out.

I put in " DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon.rar" into the data folder (same one that I found DMN)

Took out DMN and tried to start up Darth Mod. Obviously didn't work.

Put DMN folder back in and try to start up. Get CTD.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

What you did is WRONG. You do not remove the DMN folder or put anything into it. You remove DMD_DarthMod_Napoleon from the data folder. Now put the modded version of that file back into the data folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    What you did is WRONG. You do not remove the DMN folder or put anything into it. You remove DMD_DarthMod_Napoleon from the data folder. Now put the modded version of that file back into the data folder.
    Thanks for the reply. I realized that the DMD_DarthMod_Napoleon is not a folder but just a file.

It works now. I am playing on H/H as France and second turn I am getting 14k worth of trade. Is this WAD?

This mod is awesome. I am having a blast already.

Can any one tell me what canges with the bai above normal as I hate the bonus in stats given in vanilla

Patrician

morale,melee attack, melee defense, accuracy. Play Normal battles then.

That's what I do still gives me plenty of challange with cai on h seen bai pull off some amazing maneuver s

Every time when I start a game with France I've got -243 cash income. Is this normall ? No matter which version I use (volley fire, hard economy or slaughter version).

Germanicus75's Avatar Domesticus

This game rocks.

Would like to ask though - in every single campaign I've played France has taken over nearly the entire map. I know they were the big empire of the day but I would like to know if someone has seen some other AI nation win?

Also: as Prussia is it absolutely inevitable that France will declare war on you?

Patrician

I have seen Prussia take back 60% of France' Empire. Play as Austria and Hammer France Early.

Germanicus75's Avatar Domesticus

That's cool Bran.

One thing I forgot to report: what some units say on the battlefield is completely wrong based on their unit type. But I think that is Darth's fault, not yours.

This mod is freaking awesome!!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    FOR THE BEST GAME PLAY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MOD USE BRAN MUSIC MOD with DarthMod.This is a complete overhaul of all the music in the game with period music from 18th Century Europe and Ottoman Empire -all authentic music of the times plus Prussian, Austrian, British and French military marches. EPIC BATTLE MUSIC-the best, and all new music for the loading screens too
    INSTALL to your napoleon total war folder; Drive C; Program File(x86)/ steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data
    Add line mod bran_music_mod.pack; to the top of your user script. Drive C;/users/username/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/napoleon/scripts AND THE SAME LINE TO THE TOP
    Program files(x86)Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon Total War/data/DMN/DMN_Scripts/custom/user.script and also your 2xfolder/user.script and 1x folder /user.script
    bran_music_mod.pack (1.18 GB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Jopm2ZCY!YVxRFX...8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    use this key if it asks you for it:
    YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    This tutorial is very confused... Can you simplify that?

Thanks xD