Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Germanicus75's Avatar Pili Prior

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Thanks, Bran. I have followed your above instructions. I had to re-set all the Preferences within game after I did it. But this time "Ultra" unit size has stuck. But when I load the game I am still getting infantry unit sizes of 160-180 men.

Any ideas?

Private Normal's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus75 View Post
    Thanks, Bran. I have followed your above instructions. I had to re-set all the Preferences within game after I did it. But this time "Ultra" unit size has stuck. But when I load the game I am still getting infantry unit sizes of 160-180 men.

Any ideas?
    The game is not keen on certain campaign_unit_multipliers. Sometimes it won't recognise a multiplier of 2. If you can't unstick it try 2.1 which will work.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Libertus

Hello Bran . Can you give me an answer plz or anybody else, About that

A big probleme in general with all factions. Why ai never regroup his units in big multiple stack( a big army) to go attack some where. The ai have tendancy to dispatch his army in multiple small armies wich is very easy for the player to isolate and destoy one by one. I can not unterstand that. Can it be change for a real chalange?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Pili

UPDATE: AI should now only make full stacks-No more small armies. Changed AI minimum army recruitment size and army merge behavior.
    Note I have not seen this problem in my games...but made the change anyhow for Mr. Philadorus All versions.
    So Mr Phil report back with your results. You might have to test with new campaign .
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 24, 2015 at 11:18 PM.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40