Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post

---------------------------------------------------IMPORTANT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Edited all the Unit Add On Packs to match the edits to the unit stats in DMN_DarthMod_Napoleon file.
    Download the file and unpack the the rar. files inside the Downloaded folder. Make backups of all the original unit add on files and put then in a backup folder to be safe. Delete the unit add on files from the Napoleon Total War data folder and replace them with the new Bran modded unit add on files. Done.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MODDED UNIT ADD ON PACKS:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!cwRD2ITb!Cg659d...yXLeK--4lYeOVw
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Bran, The Mega link does NOT work. It doesn't show me the file. Is there any alternative link or a new Mega link for the unit addon packs? Mediafire link possible? Keen to try your unit addon packs mate.

Thanks

Munifex

Hey just a quick question, I know it says on the first page and I do indeed love the 40 unit army campaigns and battles but how will the edits perform in a normal 20 unit campaign. I don't know how many of my settings I feel like turning down in order to decently play the massive battles with 40 unit armies. Thanks for any feedback. Glad to know people are still playing this game and especially the mod.

I've added your mega battle mod to the Darth mod and love it! The size of battles is awesome! First battle that put 25 000 against my British troops was chaos in every way. Truly Napoleonic in scale.
    I've tried to add the music mod but it appears the link is not active. Can you please check the link please?

Marshall-you must use this decrypt key-put it into the box and then the file will pop up and the click on download
    YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig

Senator

Hi Bran,

Thanks for this mod it is great. I was wondering if it's possible to revert the ships stats back to default (Vanilla). I'm talking about the ship stats for battles, not campaign movement speed. I really enjoy the faster pace naval battles of vanilla, and was wondering how I could do this.

Thanks.

Thanks for this MOD!

I had a great Sunday playing with it as the British. My last battle before turning in had the French Army sent a mass of infantry and cavalry at and around my left flank. 5 of my regiments collapsed then they steamrolled my reserves which I committed too late!

I had not made a line with my 40 units across the deployment zone which seemed to help the AI. Every battle was not as great, but I will for now not line up from one end of the deployment zone to the other to help the AI. By the way every battle had the enemy equipped with 4 to 6 units of artillery...and used them to pound my lines. Good stuff I had not had happen before constantly before your mod.
    There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today..."
    http://netjam99.blogspot.com/

Bran Mac Born,i have downloaded your mod at your first post at first page.If i don't play with x40 armies the changes you have done will work even or not??(i don't like a lot x40 armies)

Of course it will work.

Ok thanks

Bran Mac Born,do you think there is something to do for preventing AI swiss units mercenary mass recruitement??A lot of major AI factions recruit a lot of swiss line infantry or swiss grenadiers which are in a aum.pack units instead of their real units (above all austria,prussia,spain,britain)

Bran Mac Born??

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42