Thread: [VOID][Citizen Referral] Heinz Guderian - (withdrawn)

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Default [VOID][Citizen Referral] Heinz Guderian - (withdrawn)

Heinz Guderian has been referred to the CdeC for behaviour unbecoming of a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen
    I would like to refer Heinz Guderian to the CdeC for conduct unbecoming of a citizen.
    Jeb believes in the Young Earth theory and dreams of a confederate state. please dont this. i beg you. dig deeper. ask him his thoughts on blacks, gays, the bible. i beseech you
    Not only does this spread hearsay of a dangerous nature, especially as his aim was to have it discussed publicly in the thread therefore labelling Jeb as a racist or religious nutjob.

Second it implies the belief that they have the power to interfere and sabotage CdeC decisions which is not only unconstitutional due to the private posting rights in the forum, but also incredibly patronising of the Consilium.
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 19, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Citizen Referral] Heinz Guderian

Denfese requested.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Wait, was this referral done by an admin? If not, how did that person know about about the rep comment. I am guessing it's either an admin or the person who got the comment. But yes, awaiting the defense.

Blog Entries

It was, of course, somebody with access rights to the CdeC.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

I made you gentlemen aware of the author to prevent you taking it seriously, not as a referral. Heinz was joking and the thread had missed that.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Is this void ?

It seems wrong to me doing it this way.
    We wouldn't even known about it if poach wouldn't spam our quarters so much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    I made you gentlemen aware of the author to prevent you taking it seriously, not as a referral. Heinz was joking and the thread had missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    Is this void ?

It seems wrong to me doing it this way.
    We wouldn't even known about it if poach wouldn't spam our quarters so much
    The Referral was not made by Poach. As he said, he merely notifyed us from whom the rep comment was and what his idea of the supposed intend of Heinz is.

Hence the referral is not voided.

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Citizen Referral] Heinz Guderian - (Void as withdrawn)

Withdrawn by the referring citizen and hence: VOID.

Heinz Guderian notifyed.

Closed.

Public.
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM.