Thread: Campaign and Custom battle not working

Icon4 Campaign and Custom battle not working

I installed invasio barbarorum 2 conqvestvs britanniae with the 11.6 patch. When I want to pick a faction or want to start a custom battle, my game just freezes. I reinstalled this mod multiple times, yet keeps freezing over and over.

Is there a solution?

Domesticus

Default Re: Campaign and Custom battle not working

Thats very odd.....im not sure about the custom battle, but when you start up a new campaign in a new mod for the first time, it can take a long time for it to load, especially if you have an older computer

I'd say let your game sit there, "frozen" after trying to start a campaign for at least 10 minutes

If it freezes when you select a faction, then I have no idea...

Also, if youre using Windows 7 or 8, run the game in compatablity mode for Vista or XP, and run it as administrator. That solves alot of problems in other games. Hope I have helped!

Default Re: Campaign and Custom battle not working

I agree, u may also have a corrupt do, try downloading the mod one more time, uninstall me2tw and reinstall both the vanilla game and the mod. Also lots of issues with virtual files crashing the mod. I believe riothamus has posted how to deal with the virtual file issues under the CDT and bug thread. hope that helps goodluck