Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

Stupidity everywhere.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

I suspect that with some centralization and less fanaticism and more liberal ideas, Islam has the potential to be the top religion. Even if Catholicism was more liberal, there are still too many issues with Christian doctrine to even succeed.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Blog Entries

There are already catholic priests pro gay rights, against celibate, etc, sadly they will never have power in the institution.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    What? That it's newer? But if I were to do a Bible review the Bible would have so many plot holes, the Quran on the other hand is easier to understand. Quran=better story, less plot holes and loose ends, and a better belief overall since the Bible especially likes to contradict itself and has a story that makes no sense. It's like it was written by a bunch of people with all sorts of different ideas... oh wait.
    At least Christians and Jews don't have so many violent radicals. He shoots he scores!

Patrician

"Have" as in right now, but they "had" many and still have some.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    "Have" as in right now, but they "had" many and still have some.
    Well there are not now as many as there are violent radical muslims. What's more is the retarded Dar al Islam belief. We had something like that...in the Middle Ages

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

It's funny how history works. 1000 years ago Muslims were the free-thinking tolerant society and Christians were the fundamentalist militants. Quite funny how things have changed.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    1000 years ago Muslims were the free-thinking tolerant society
    As seen by their Jihads...

I have returned

Patrician

Suleiman the Magnificent would not have touched you at all no matter what your beliefs. From the late 1400s until around the late 1800s everything in the Muslim was fine. There were however an ever increasing amount of militant radicals which the government was forced to put down. In fact the Muslims were pretty open minded about science and tolerance maybe even since the time of its existence. You do however see lots of hostility against things like Hindus. But then again Christianity was also quite fine until about the year 900 since the 800s and before seemed to be quite open minded Christians except for your usual cult or nutty Emperor. I blame World War 1 for making the Muslims radical.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Ass seen by thier equal treatment of Jews, Christians and Muslmims, free hospitals and education for all, salvage and continuation of the Greeko-Roman philosophy and knowledge.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Honestly you have to experience these people to believe them - I stumbled into a "Sharia Zone" also know as a high street with my rugby squad on a team night out, drinking beers, singing rugby songs, basically standard fare that lads do on a night out. Suddenly a bunch of bluddy zealots come out and tell us we are sinners and scum etc etc. Its's pathetic. Can you imagine me walking into a Hindi or Jewish community and yelling insults to the high heavens! You would be arrested and publicized as a racist.

They also managed to get in a quick quip about how our soldiers are murderers and rapists. Hurrah! Good thing one of my best friends was killed in Iraq at 22. Honestly, if you hate our people so much why don't you leave? That's right - our government is too nice and you completely sponge the **** out it. "Here you go immigrant family with 12 children, have a 1.2 million pound townhouse and benefits to boot!" Not to mention their own countries are complete shiteholes. "Come on kids! We're going on holiday to insert war-torn country here" "Oh boy dad! I'll pack my kevlar vest!"
    let me get this straight. You were with the lads on a night out and out of nowhere these bearded jihadis emerge from the side streets like the movie The Warriors and tell your party (which i'm assuming included Second Rowers and Props) that you are sinners?

Then what happened?

Patrician

I for one have experienced first hand these jihadist annoyances. Muslims when unrestrained can be extremely annoying but then only a bit worse than the people from my Anglican church, Catholic Church or a Mormon or Jehova's Witness.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    let me get this straight. You were with the lads on a night out and out of nowhere these bearded jihadis emerge from the side streets like the movie The Warriors and tell your party (which i'm assuming included Second Rowers and Props) that you are sinners?

Then what happened?
    I smell BS too

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post

Then what happened?
    Well our excursion of about 6/7 lads (which was a pub crawl) took us through a few streets (East London btw) and there were probably about 3 of these young dudes, plain clothed, they came up to us and yelled all sorts of rubbish. I initially thought they were simply chavs with nothing better to do, but they're language told otherwise. I honestly thought they were joking.

My friends gave an expected torrent of drunken abuse back, but we didn't get violent, just got away asap. I'm pretty sure this case is non-unique. To be honest I don't actually know if it was a "Sharia zone" or not but it was a pretty weird experience.

For the record I'm a number 8.
    Last edited by Sharpe; March 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM.

Blog Entries

So they were three really stupid chavs, and it happened that their stupidity was radical-muslim orientated.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Well our excursion of about 6/7 lads (which was a pub crawl) took us through a few streets (East London btw) and there were probably about 3 of these young dudes, plain clothed, they came up to us and yelled all sorts of rubbish. I initially thought they were simply chavs with nothing better to do, but they're language told otherwise. I honestly thought they were joking.

My friends gave an expected torrent of drunken abuse back, but we didn't get violent, just got away asap. I'm pretty sure this case is non-unique. To be honest I don't actually know if it was a "Sharia zone" or not but it was a pretty weird experience.

For the record I'm a number 8.
    If you are 8 in Union and am definitely not impressed

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I have no idea what that means.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

I play 8. On the pitch I'm a thug, otherwise I am a gentleman.

Aymer de Valence's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I just can't help but feel that this man is a government agent of some sort......

He has purposely been allowed to get away with hate speech and deliberately-provocative incitement such as this for several years now. His groups have been 'banned' but they always re-appear under different names. Everything he does spits in the face of Britain and turns the British people against Muslims, and foreigners in general. Freedom of speech has it's limits, and the British government has shown that on numerous occasions, so why is this man not silenced once and for all? An Islamist untouchable, like that Abu Qatada fellow.

Europe is getting sick of their antics extremely quickly, and about time too.....
    Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

People are too afraid to offend anyone nowdays.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast