Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

pretty slutty
    Years of oppression by the Catholic church has made us sexual deviants.

I can confirm this, went to a Catholic school - run the Lasallian brothers.

A load of the girls had chlamydia by year 9. Classic.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    I said the same thing to some crazy Christian (I just singled out every Christian) and he just threw it in my face and kept quoting "you will strike down the infidels where ever you find them" and then told me how Islam started the conflicts with examples like the Islamic invasion of Gaul and Spain. Then I said "but dude, those weren't Jihads" and then he says to me "yes they were, you're stupid", freaking retard.
    Next time they say that ask them what a Jihad and throw them Quran quote that says (very loose quote) that Christian and Jewish places of worship shall not be destroyed or damaged since the of God is praised in there as well as in any mosque and that all faithful Christians and Jews are not to be harmed for the same reason.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Haηli Sultan View Post
    IPA is our local Iranologist, for those of you wondering.
    It is known.
    Miss me yet?

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I can confirm this, went to a Catholic school - run the Lasallian brothers.

A load of the girls had chlamydia by year 9. Classic.
    How did you knew that at 9?
    Never expected that from you Up in Scotland, catholic schools can get blamed for anything. But agreed, we lived in a village with an old abbey and sexuality was a more decompostingly avoided topic than a mistake by the pope. One 13 year old and a 14 year old got pregnant in the two years. Fathers both over 30, that good ol' farmers charm.
    Last edited by Cold_Mac; February 25, 2013 at 01:04 AM.
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

In a catholic School they taught me about sex in the second grade. Second grade they taught us about the formation of a fetus and then by 4th grade they were actually explaining to us what sex meant. But yeah saying that contraception encourages promiscuity is stupid, people gonna **** with or without da balloons. Especially when you compare my public Protestant school to the Catholic schools in which the Catholic school the girls are sluts and have the highest pregnancy among teens.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

Oh the benefits of Ireland.

I have returned

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Money money money....
    ...the Catholic school where the girls are sluts...
    Lets go back on topic.
    All muslims are terrorists. (Sarcasm).

But are the women catholic schoolgirls?

I have returned

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

OK UK really, but really has a problem with political correctness.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by SomaaTheLion View Post
    Guys I just wanted to explain that the majority of Muslims does not belong to the extremist wing. I am Muslim and hate the extremists because of what they make the world think of Muslims in general, even proper Muslims. If you want to know about true Islam, read the Quran.
    All I know about Islam is what CK II has told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    This is how it usually works: in Turkey people call for desecularisation while the students of Teheran attending illegal parties walk around in outfits so slutty that it would be considered inappropriate in like every Western country.
    Exactly. Humans love to rebel and question the norms. That's our nature. Especially the youth, hence so many second generation Muslims in the UK are extremely religious, because they want to "stand out" and "rebel" against he secular, British society. It's part of their identity crisis perhaps.
    [ Under Patronage of Jom ]
    [ "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21 ]

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by the new username View Post
    OK UK really, but really has a problem with political correctness.
    Far too PC. Time for us to be bastards again.

Pεsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    All I know about Islam is what CK II has told me.

Invading and killing them is always a good idea and makes everyone to like you and give you money?

Exactly

I have returned

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by Pεsan View Post
    Invading and killing them is always a good idea and makes everyone to like you and give you money?
    Yes, and that truces are meant to be broken.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

I wanna fund North Korean nuclear programs, .
    Please tell you're not serious

There is only being serious when discussing our love for Best Korea.

Patrician

Best Korea is only Korea, to the stars with blazing rockets we shall go (or as far as they reach which might only be California or Japan, not sure).

The UK has a SERIOUS issue with political correctness, if it's not when they're overdoing it then they are just plain racist.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Patrician

On second thought I think that I will abandon the North Korean regime.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast