Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

As an American, lol @ Britain's perceived immigrant problem.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance' We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming

Wait, if I become a Jihadist then I get a pension, free money? Let me get my turban and scimitar, I 'm gonna have a ball today. Islamic factions are the best, they get cavalry bonus early on and can declare Jihad without asking the Pope.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    Wait, if I become a Jihadist then I get a pension, free money? Let me get my turban and scimitar, I 'm gonna have a ball today. Islamic factions are the best, they get cavalry bonus early on and can declare Jihad without asking the Pope.
    No you need experience with bombs to get this pension.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

ErgoSumm's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Voodo chile View Post
    I love it how in New Zealand, we get next to no Muslims yet several weeks ago an MP just proposed that all Muslim males or men who look like Muslims, be forbidden to board flights. Much lols to be had.
    Which of our wacko MP's was that?! Then again this is the bunch that seems to currently be going through endless screw-ups.
    Up there, above that line, is pure, unadulterated idiocy.

"May My Faulty Logic Undermine Your Entire Philosophy!"

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

His crowd had a whole 30 people?! :O

cupoftea's Avatar Vicarius

The guy was probably just media horney.

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Deport all brown people for Yurop noawh!
    Miss me yet?

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

30 people , wow, where are the Eurabia deniers now ?

HIDE UNDER YOUR ROCKS YUROPANS *flashes scimitar*
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Taste my Quarian Quaran or taste my steel.

Nutsack's Avatar Primicerius

OP, what are you suggesting? A final solution?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I get my best Imam to declare Jihad on England, we shall now proceed to walk from Morocco and conquer our way through Western Europe and then come to a halt once we reach the English Channel and caused multiple wars simply because we needed a way to get to England with 30 people. Then have another Muslim faction attack you while your army is thousands of miles away because said other faction refused to join you in your Jihad.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

You can't have a final solution without a final countdown.

Shea O'Gorath's Avatar Primicerius

I have returned

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    I get my best Imam to declare Jihad on England, we shall now proceed to walk from Morocco and conquer our way through Western Europe and then come to a halt once we reach the English Channel and caused multiple wars simply because we needed a way to get to England with 30 people. Then have another Muslim faction attack you while your army is thousands of miles away because said other faction refused to join you in your Jihad.

That is noobish, what you do is create an army of all horse archers (cheap ones) and send them to hell .
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Mercenaries are your friends.

It would be wise to reach the channel before declaring Jihad. If you do not, your army will dessert long before you even set foot in Normandy.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

But how will you keep them going until Calais? Tell them you're all going on a hunt for creme eggs?

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

The English army must be pissing their pants due to the sheer size of the force amassed against them...

Comes Domesticorum

At least Prince Harry already has experience at killing Muslims, he'll defend the realm.

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast