Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1540555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1784

Thread: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era]

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era]

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    so from your own lips you admit that a FM is also a general, nowhere in the rules does it say I cannot assassinate someone that is not a general.
    themzr why you trying to turn this HS in to a circus ?

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Because this problem lies with the rules! It's like the Nuremburg trials all over again where you are making things illegal after someone has already done them!!!!!

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

I hope nowThemzr will be happy because he has the chance to browse the pictures like a playboy magazine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg   8.jpg   9.jpg   10.jpg  

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Lets settle down guys, this is like the third time the past 15 turns a "fight" has broken out.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Ok enough guys, the admin Loose Cannon made his ruling, and that is the end of it.

The rules specifically say you can only assassinate generals (and other agents). A family member is not a general, as vipman and Loose Cannon have already said and proved with pictures. This rule has been specifically designed so that you cannot kill a faction leader, heirs and family members, to avoid killing a faction with just assassinations. A general is a commander that is not part of the family tree and cannot become King, some factions start with these guys and in this mod you can also recruit them. A family member is a commander that is part of the family tree, through coming of age, adoption, man of the hour or marriage, he can become King.

Now, carry on.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Guys I can play tomorrow sorry..

Just curious, how is good o'l England doing? ^^
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Take the HRE and find out for yourself

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Just curious, how is good o'l England doing? ^^
    When you were playing I was told by Invicta to invade...I was about 2 turns out when you left and sorta waited to see what was going to happen. New England came and I took Scotland... Basically every1 took a shot at him.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Guys really sorry but i need one more day to play my turn.. tomorrow i will do in 100%..

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

I am a bit tight on schedule.I will play my turn today in the evening or tomorrow morning.Sorry for the delay.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Denmark up!
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Kingdom of Denmark have join the war against the Holy Roman Empire to help their allies Poland.

The first step of the Invasion was the capture of Hamburg by the Denmark King.

Poland Up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1..jpg   2..jpg  

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Her is up, and will be dealt with. After the polish king refused the csars offer of claiming the german lands, as the HRE were our trusted friends the HRE decided to spit on out friendship, and rather stab us in the back like a bad man. Had i not acted with honour the Holy roman empire mightve been lying at waste on the ground, but the so called holy emperor repays kindness with vile evil, attacking me with full strength.

Emperor, have you no honour, have you no courage?

Luckily our other great friends and allies stand fast, and Venice and Denmark still have honour, and helps me till the bitter end. I salute both the Doge and The king of Denmark, may you reign eternal, and do not believe the germans words, for they are clearly worth nothing!

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cleared save sent to themzr to sub HRE.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post

Luckily our other great friends and allies stand fast, and Venice and Denmark still have honour, and helps me till the bitter end. I salute both the Doge and The king of Denmark, may you reign eternal, and do not believe the germans words, for they are clearly worth nothing!
    Poland I want to tell Im not ur ally and we dont have any deals... i just say i will not attack until I saw a threat from u.. and i keep my word.. also i give this word to ERE i will keep this war fair 1v1 and dont attack him.. but now u are join in war against my ally then i see HRE attack u and i say again now is 2v2.. but now when Denmark attack HRE... the time to help my allies is come..

Quote Originally Posted by ebs View Post
    Poland I want to tell Im not ur ally and we dont have any deals... i just say i will not attack until I saw a threat from u.. and i keep my word.. also i give this word to ERE i will keep this war fair 1v1 and dont attack him.. but now u are join in war against my ally then i see HRE attack u and i say again now is 2v2.. but now when Denmark attack HRE... the time to help my allies is come..
    Poland didn t wage war against anybody. he was attacked by HRE ,by a player that broke the NAp and left the game. clearly a messed up situation.

i m sure that there is a deal between Poland and Venice, also was between HRE and Poland . in matter of facts Poland have NAP with all his neighbors .

Also i know Venice is preparing to attack Poland for couple of turns so ......the story continue

NAp s are useless in this HS . same as honor

"the time to help my allies is come.." you mean the time to break my promise as come , so i have to watch out too?

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

I never make NAP with Poland or with u.. I have with u for 15turns and this NAP is over before 10-13 turns I think.. u ask for new NAP and i dont accept i just say u i will stay neutral and im staying right?also with poland the situation is the same.. i never break any NAP in any HS.. u can fight alone with Egypt ok np. but when Poland is join to help u this is not any more 1v1.. HRE break the NAP couse Poland is join to u against Egypt.. Egypt is ask me many times to attack u couse ur lands close to me is not secure do u attack u?no.. also if denmark is not join in this war i will continue to stay neutral.. also why i must stay neutral?when EGYPT is my ally?I must help him right?but i give my word to u before that and i keep.. also with Poland i keep my word till now.. and now im saying before to do something i will attack him.. i dont make any surprised attacks.. he is know now this and he will ready an waiting me..
    I will say this HRE vs Denmakr / Venice vs Poland / ERE vs Egypt / now will be fair war 3v3...