Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 53045464748495051525354555657585960616263646580 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1784

Thread: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era]

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era]

If you say previous saves work, and this save works for yuonyuon, maybe your download got corrupted for some reason, try redownloading the save.

And for anyone that has problems possibly caused by settings/files messed up, here are original SS files http://www.mediafire.com/download/nf...can6/SS6.3.rar Overwrite SS files and select right settings in launcher.

knight2's Avatar Foederatus

Nice, redownloading worked!
    Playing the turn now, I am very sorry for the delay :/

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Check the other players how is post the scr. we must see the Assassin and he is target..

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Ok I invaded England this turn... all credit to Invicta as he told me to do it like 4 months ago.

If I messed up any rules PM me as I rushed this turn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg   7.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

btw, should I add a scr from the assassin or is it ok for this time?
    and since I lost quite some regions, am I still aloud to use both assassins or just one? In this turn I just used one, because I wasnt sure.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

If you have less than 25 you must immediately suicide the second assassin, according to the rules.

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Crushing Victory!!!! . poor egyptians they don t even had a chance . .... more to came as they marching in our land blindly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am afraid I must re-do my turn ebs made a rule aware to me shortly after my turn was posted.

Spies can be used against forts and settlements as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort/settlement.
    Although I do not fully understand the rule, I will re-do the turn which will be tomorrow as my laptop overheated earlier today.

I spend 3 hours for my turn i m not reloading . final

you should return The city back next turn and pay compensation to the english king .

i don t want to be a victim of other mistakes......the rules are clear .

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Riverknight Pm'd me about his rule break and computer problems. He only used one spy, not two and no screen shots of infiltration provided. I cannot sub for about 10 hours and a replay should be done. It will depend on knight2's opinion as to replay or give back penalty/fine should be used instead. The rules are not clear as to what the penalty should be and I understand yuonyuon's "hatred" of being forced to replay his turn.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

He spend considerably time on that turn, and the rules are VERY clear. I see his displeasure, but the admin is king.

I really don t have time luxury that other have . and i put allot of effort in that turn, as you all can see there is the fate of Byzantines , not to mention all pics editing (i really hate that)

the problem will be solved very fast if everyone will pay for their mistakes .

easily he can send a diplomat and give back that region and money for damage that has done .

don t turn this HS in something that we don t want

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    I spend 3 hours for my turn i m not reloading . final

you should return The city back next turn and pay compensation to the english king .

i don t want to be a victim of other mistakes......the rules are clear .
    Yuon
    Why don't you just keep the same pics but re-do the turn

Also, how would the money/giving the settlement back work. I don't have a diplomat anywhere near his lands, and if I were to give it back to him how many turns should I wait to retake it.
    Last edited by Riverknight; February 17, 2014 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverknight View Post
    Yuon
    Why don't you just keep the same pics but re-do the turn

Also, how would the money/giving the settlement back work. I don't have a diplomat anywhere near his lands, and if I were to give it back to him how many turns should I wait to retake it.
    Because it is easiest to give back a settlement than spend another 2 hours recalculating all my moves . My turn is far more important than a poor scottish village defended with a low general .

i see you have 2 or 3 stack in Scotland it really does an t matter if you took with one spy or not , eventually you will take all Scotland next turn .

in my case if i messed up next 2 turns i will be dead , as there is double superiority on egyptian side.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

So I play my turn but also agree with younyoun.. really is hard to play all again..
    Also I can sub Novgorod if admin decision is to replay the turn..

Moors up!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3f..._Moors_T38.sav

Quote Originally Posted by ebs View Post
    So I play my turn but also agree with younyoun.. really is hard to play all again..
    Also I can sub Novgorod if admin decision is to replay the turn..

Moors up!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3f..._Moors_T38.sav
    I got my laptop back up to shape, thanks for the support though

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have had a chance to look at the screens although now im getting abit worried. Hard to scout of all Ere with those trees. ERE has more trees than actually worth imo. However if he had to reload for three hours hours I think that isn't worth making that move. Instead it is better to not play for a perfect turn.
    EDIT: Although I do have a complaint. In the region of Caesarea YuonYuon has built 2 forts. One holding a catapult and the other blocking access to a bridge and also access to western Caesarea. Had that fort not been there I would have been able to move more troops to siege the city and in addition had the fort with the catapult not been there I would have been able to place forts in a better position to block his eastern army. Clearly his 2 forts affected my play and I would ask that something be done about this.
    Last edited by themzr; February 17, 2014 at 03:04 PM.

What move you talking about ??? and if i said i played for 3 hours that not mean i reload for 1000 times . are you start complaining or something ?

if anyone play his turn more than one hour it means he is reloading allot ))))))))))) haters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    I have had a chance to look at the screens although now im getting abit worried. Hard to scout of all Ere with those trees. ERE has more trees than actually worth imo. However if he had to reload for three hours hours I think that isn't worth making that move. Instead it is better to not play for a perfect turn.
    EDIT: Although I do have a complaint. In the region of Caesarea YuonYuon has built 2 forts. One holding a catapult and the other blocking access to a bridge and also access to western Caesarea. Had that fort not been there I would have been able to move more troops to siege the city and in addition had the fort with the catapult not been there I would have been able to place forts in a better position to block his eastern army. Clearly his 2 forts affected my play and I would ask that something be done about this.
    I built only one fort west of Caesarea. the other one is made by you last turn. as i take yours i let my own empty as the rules say . maybe i have 2 forts but one is empty . And the third one that with the catapult is in Adana region .