Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era]

Default Re: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era] Spain is open! Post in the thread if you want to join!

War declared against Denmark: the danish king breached the deal we just signed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0030.jpeg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Default Re: The Battle for Europe [SS 6.4 - Late Era] Spain is open! Post in the thread if you want to join!

PS: am I the only having problem with the speed of the forum?An hour to try to attach save and image

http://www.mediafire.com/?buy33mo93yb3l8u
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Yeah, I did not even know I had posted the save so i posted a mediafire link as well.

Come at me Moor!

England urges Castile to join their brothers of faith against the infidels of the east, the christian faith must strand strong together against such overwhelming force!
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Spain is open?

yep!

I will be home in a couple of hours to take the turn!

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

So i can get Spain..

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    There was misunderstanding, so we have no reason for war. I hope that Novgorod ruler will see that.
    TATW HS Community Award

Quote Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
    yep!

Is anyone but me respecting the schedule? Too many are taking a day to play a turn..

Quote Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
    yep!

Is anyone but me respecting the schedule? Too many are taking a day to play a turn..

Castile/Spain up!

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Loose and me did, if I'm not wrong.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

This one has kept up his end
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Venice up!

My password seems to be messing up again :/ can I have another cleared save please?

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I guess the problem the last days/week was that the TWC page was simply offline most of the time.
    e.g. when i had time to play my turns it was mostly down and i have limited free time that makes it hard to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinStormcrow View Post
    My password seems to be messing up again :/ can I have another cleared save please?

You need to send Dux, our admin, a PM asking him to reset the password.

Cleared save has been sent, says the mighty Dux