Thread: Protectorate

Default Protectorate

Hey guys, i am currently playing the Europe campaign in SP as France on hard/hard, and have currently driven the Prussians back to Berlin, which is now they're only region. I have signed a peace treaty with them, as the Russians are attacking Poland and i didn't want to be fighting on two fronts, but obviously the capture of Berlin is one of my victory conditions, basically i need to know, is it possible to get Prussia to become one of my Protectorates, or will i need to eventually break the peace treaty? Cheers.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Protectorate

You can get Prussia as your protectorate if they only have one region and it counts as conquest of that region. Unless Prussia back stabs you then I don't see why you would have to kill them if they are your protectorate.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Protectorate

Prussia can become protectorate if their own region left is Berlin. I tried when they only have Konisberg (?) but there's no option to make them vassal after conqeuring them there so I reload the game, give back Berlin to them and later declare war on them.

My just completed Napoleon campaign I have manage to make all major factions protectorates, even England.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook