Playing on FRANCE.Hey guys the reason i wanted to post because ive done a cool thing so it is easier to me muahahahahahahaha the thing i done is that in the first turn i allied with prussia and they backstabed austria,so anyways lets begin! PS im playing DarthMod
1.Allied prussia and some other countries,made more trade agreements,did nothing for several turns until i made some money.
2.Captured the town in alps(was it Innsbruck or Klagenfurt i forgot?) and after that built up napoleons army and attacked Prague then several turns later Olomouc(Olmutz),Prussia captured Hungary(not very good for me).
3.Russia captures Wurtemberg for some reason,i capture it from them when they weaken against Wurtemberg revolutionaires,Destroy a sicilian fleet,setting up some trade ship places.
4.Captured Croatia,now planning an assault on Vienna itself,cross fingers so it all ends well for me.
Thats it and im playing on E/M(nooby i know but i found napoleon more difficult than earlier games)
Oh and im probably gonna continue posting later on today when/if i capture Vienna
So here is an advice for newbies-"ALLY WITH THE PRUSSIANS"