Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] The Faith of the Seven

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default [HS] The Faith of the Seven

With the Andal Invasion of Westeros, the foreigners bring a new faith to the continent, and as the people know, faith has the power to move great men's hearts. But with the land filled with Wierwoods and the people faith lying with the Old Gods, there are some that object to the new relgion and take arms to drive away the Andals and their foreign beliefs away from Westeros. Warriors Son's and Herbingers, armed with swords, shields and the power of their religion, are going to War.

Total War

Beware, for that the stranger is upon us.......

Anyway, I'm opening a new Korah HS . Since at least 3 people have contacted me and asked me to indeed open a new HS, I have decided to indeed open it. We will be using the new patch

We will be using the rules from the Hotseat Constitution. Lets see if those rules really are good . Read them carefully and closely before you join this HS.

Admin: Jemdkyl

Rules:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1. You have 24 turns to take your turn, if you don't ask for an extension or don't have appointed a personal sub you will be skipped.
    2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs to your or anyones advantage. These are the known bugs:
    • No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    • Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    • Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    • No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.

3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny its retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    1. If the settlement is under siege
    2. A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. *exception: if it is turn one it is allowed
    3. You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3

5. You can have 2 forts per region and every fort has to be garrisoned by a minimal of 4 units. Each unit has to hold at least a quarter of it's maximum amount. (example: a full unit of archers has 120 units. You cannot place a unit of archers with less then 30 men)
    6. You are not allowed to attack a besieging army just to deny the enemy of sacking the settlement.
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. You do not have to post the pics if the person you fought against in the battle does not demand pics. All pics must show the attacking and deffending forces. You are advised to delete your finance and minimap
    9. Assasins are not allowed.
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in fortification, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockade.
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.
    13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 35% of success. (pics must be posted)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one.
    15. One turn peace. *exception: you are allowed to attack a faction that is before you in the turn order on turn 1.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipment is not allowed.
    17. The admin's decision's need to be respected. Arguing with the admin is not allowed, and if you refuse to respect the admin's ruling you will be kicked out from the Hotseat

Factions, Players and turn order:
    House Lannister, the Kingdom of the Rock, King (now Lord, bent the knee to House Hoare) Lancel Lannister: The Forgotten
    House Gardener, the Kingdom of the Reach, King Gyles Gardener: Matto16
    House Stark, the Kingdom of the North, King (now Lord, bent the knee to House Bolton) Beron Stark: Rhaegal (on vacation, subbed by completenoob )
    House Arryn, the Kingdom of the Mountains and the Vale, King Osgood Arryn: Badger-Dude
    House Hoare, the Kingdom of the Iron Isles, King Qhored Hoare: Dux
    House Durranion, the Kingdom of the Stormlands, King Alesander Durranion: The Great, the Powerful, the Amazing, Uriyaca (dead, killed by Arryn, Mudd, Yronwood and Martell)
    House Bolton, the Kingdom of the North, King Domeric Bolton: Completenoob
    House Mudd, the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills, King Tristifer IV Mudd: The Dude Dude
    House Yronwood, the Kingdom of the Dornish Mountains, King (now Lord, bent the knee to House Martell) Anders Yronwood: Korpskog
    House Martell, the Kingdom of Dorne, King Olyvar Martell: Brutus III (left, taken over by completenoob )

Mini-map (updated every 5 turns):
    Turn 1:

Turn 5:

Turn 10:

Turn 15:
    Last edited by Uriyaca; July 22, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [HS] The Faith of the Seven

House Hoare for me please.

Rhaegal's Avatar Miles

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    THE KING IN THE NORTH!
    Which king?

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Lannister for me.

Edit: Can we also add the rule of no siege weapons? There are none in Enhanched but they exist for the Andals here I think.
    Last edited by The Forgotten; February 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    Lannister for me.

Edit: Can we also add the rule of no siege weapons? There are none in Enhanched but they exist for the Andals here I think.
    Good suggestion . You probably should've posted this in the HS Constitution thread though. I'll add it there as well

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

I can be forgetful at times

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    I can be forgetful at times
    I assume that is why you are called "The Forgotten"
    And well Rhaegal, I'm just going to assume you meant Stark
    Last edited by Uriyaca; February 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM.

You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3
    I assume you mean, this does not apply to starting regions?

10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.

I suggest rephrasing Reinforcing armies in defense to Reinforcing armies in fortifications to avoid misinterpetation

11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    Keep in mind you can blockade ports from land, keep that in mind and perhaps change it to blockade over blockading ships.

I dont think ill be joining you, good luck^^
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Bolton. The True King in the North

Rhaegal's Avatar Miles

Yeah, House Stark. Bloody traitorous Boltons!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3
    I assume you mean, this does not apply to starting regions?

10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.

I suggest rephrasing Reinforcing armies in defense to Reinforcing armies in fortifications to avoid misinterpetation

11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    Keep in mind you can blockade ports from land, keep that in mind and perhaps change it to blockade over blockading ships.

I dont think ill be joining you, good luck^^
    1. As for
    "You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns *exception: does not apply on turn 1-3"
    . You are correct that this does not apply to starting regions, but also if lets say Lannister has taken Riverrun, and then you retake it but Lanny has a large force coming in to retake it (a situation where the enemy has a tight grip on the land) then you must wait 3 turns before you can burn it down . For example in TPW where Martell was not allowed to burn down Sunspear, for that situation exactly ^^

2. As for the rule 10, I have not edited that rule, that is just one that I copied . It's the common one found in every hotseat . But I will change that

3. You are very correct, I agree with you. I shall change that as well

POST THESE THINGS IN THE HS CONSTITUTION THREAD THOUGH ^^

A shame you aren't joining though Mith . Also noob, how many bloody hotseats are you in? O.o
    Last edited by Uriyaca; February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    A shame you aren't joining though Mith . Also noob, how many bloody hotseats are you in? O.o
    Ummmm... Let em count them, I'll get back to you

2 Retrofit HS
    2 Rome TW HS
    2 TATW HS
    1 Westeros HS on the main forum
    16 HS here (that have had something posted on their thread within the past day)

I used to be in like 22 just here, but a lot have died since the start of february
    Last edited by complete noob:(; February 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

lannies please.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    lannies please.
    Already taken

You can take either Gardener, Martell or Yronwood
    Edit: you cannot take Gadener sorry

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    lannies please.
    Lannies are taken you FOGIE

Dorne has the only available factions now

EDIT: ninja'd by uri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

3 factions left! ^^ why no-one take the Dornish factions

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    3 factions left! ^^ why no-one take the Dornish factions
    Because the economy is just terrible and both Hoare and Stormkings can roll them over after a few turns of war between Yronwood & Martell

Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast