Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] The Faith of the Seven

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [HS] The Faith of the Seven

Then you aren't meant to take pictures in first place, pictures are only required for actual battles but not for siege.

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

OOC: Credit for ComradeH who made such a good declaration as Arryn in Youngbloods, I had to borrow it (With permission and some modifications!)

Ravens are sent to all the principal noble houses of Westeros bearing a scroll emblazoned with the Arryn sigil adorns it, inside is some writing, signatures, and a crude but accurate map.

Henceforth from this day until the establishment of a final peace and end to the current war, the Kingdom of Mountains and Vale Arryn imposes the following restrictions to its regional borders.

The Declaration of the Narrow Sea

-No foreign ship of any kind may travel north of Crack Claw point without express permission from LordGrafton of Gulltown. (1)
    -No foreign ship of any kind may travel south of the Paps or east of the Three Sisters without express permission from Lord Coldwater of Coldwater. (2)
    -All ships hailing from any region save the Vale are prohibited from entering the Bay of Crabs, now claimed by the Lords of the Vale from this day until the day on which peace is established, with the exceptions of fleets raised in that region..
    -Any fleet or ship forced into the aforementioned areas for reason of storm or war have ((1 turn)) to make for safe waters, or they will be taken.
    -Violation of the above terms mean war with the Vale of Arryn and immediate hostile action.

The Declaration of the Mountains of the Moon

-No foreign force of any kind may travel down the High Road into the Mountains of the Moon towards Eyrie without express permission from Lord Robert of the Eyrie himself or his Steward, Lord Nestor Royce of the Gates. (A)
    -No foreign force of any kind may travel through the northern pass of the Mountains of the Moon towards Coldwater without express permission from Lord Coldwater of Coldwater or his castellan. (B)
    -No foreign force of any kind may travel through the southern pass of the Mountains of the Moon directly east of Saltpans towards Redfort without express permission from Lord Redfort or his castellan. (C)
    -Violation of the above terms mean war with the Vale of Arryn and immediate hostile action.

A map is below the main declaration, clearly outlining the areas of mention: red for land ordinances, blue for sea, followed by a assortment of signatures and stamps from sigil rings.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Badger-dude; February 23, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

You do remember how it all ended for poor ComradeH? dont get to comfortable or you might find yourself invaded by dornishmen ^^
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Neutral never works for anyone but the Swiss.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    Neutral never works for anyone but the Swiss.
    Sweden have been neutral since 1818 with the exception if finland are invaded by russians.. or try to rebel against the glorious Swedish empire.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I remember a time when the Swedish were called "Vikings" . Weren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    I remember a time when the Swedish were called "Vikings" . Weren't they?
    Like the middleages? xD its a shame really, i blame the christians! However Swedish Vikings only went East, Ukraine, Balticum, and some badasses got all the way to Istanbul by river. The Dannish and Norweigans got all the real glory when raping celts, normans, saxons and whats what on that hell isle

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Pleasure doing business with you.

As to Lannister, the pics speak for themselves.

Storm up
    https://mega.co.nz/#!d5VAwR7L!KKn4Gi...Psnh73VR4u5zyU

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mudd broke the fort rule, there are 3 units in each of his forts. I asked the admin to simply break the fort wall, no fine neccecery in my opinion.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

I'll wait a while for someone to respond, uri said he can't play until tomorrow afternoon anyway so we shall wait

Makes more sense to fine. Removing a fort is not possible, it would mean forcing men to vacate it which allows you to take it which is a VERY EXTREME punishment.

A normal fort rule fime of 500-1k makes morse sense.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

That's what I thought, if I don't get an answer till tomorrow afternoon I'll just fine Mudd.

An answer from whom, Mudd?

If thedukedude (Mudd) had placed a ton of 1 unit forts, that would be different. In this instance, thedukedude probably has played another hotseat with different fort rules.

Fort removal plays hugely into Uris hands - Sorry, but I have to be neutral in my advice!

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

As to the ironborn I say... meh.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Waiting for knowledge in fort removal - I was told that someone knows it and I contacted him. It may prove useful later - but I suppose I'll just fine Duke and be done with it, because I checked and the forts only block uri by 2 tiles which is not that big of a deal. I'll make the new save in the morning though, uri is sleeping anyway

Dang sorry about the fort rule, I was convinced it was 3 units. Almost every hotseat has different rules so its easy to make a mistake, bear in mind both forts have generals in, which makes them more punishing to lose. Also admin, I know why Uri wants the fort gone - if you remove it, his pent-up Stormking has a clear shot at my reinforcements up North. I'd rather take a fine.

Again sorry.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

you got me
    I just remembered a situation in which Loose Canon who played as admin in TPW hotseat, broke a fort wall. I don't know how it was done, but I'm pretty convinced it's possible

A general unit, if it is not a good commander (4 command stars+), a night fighter or a +movement points guy, really isn't worth that much. They are basically a small unit of Cavalry, being able to build forts and watchtowers. The 30 men are equal to 120 men from a Militia unit, so.......

I do think the fort wall is to be breached, since it's mere existance is illegel, and I could always put less units in forts and claim I was confused.

But fine, I suppose a financial punishment is OK. Although I really want to defeat Darry....... :/

Edit: Bolton! Maidenpool will fall, and soon all the Riverlands with it!
    This is going to be a piece of cake........
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Uriyaca; February 25, 2013 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    This is going to be a piece of cake........

Just so everyone is aware, this weekend my partner was hospitalised in an accident.

Nothing too serious, we hope. But all the same it is quite a scary and trying time for me.

She's been in and out of surgery these last few days, and I have essentially been sent away to await news.

I have been going back and forth to the hospital ever since the accident, and likely as not will be there more often this week now that I can book the time off work.

I am still intending on taking my turns - they help take my mind off things - and I can access TWC from my phone when I need to/want a distraction.

However, I may be slower than usual, and less likely to respond to PMs/admin business.

I hope you all understand and won't badger me too much if I am late...

I repeat, I fully intend on taking all my turns.

(Yes, pun was semi-intended)

Let's see if he did what I hope he didn't

I really need to stop taking huge risks. I've gambled and lost my last 4 high-risk battles

Mudd up
    Last edited by complete noob:(; February 25, 2013 at 09:29 PM.