Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: OOC thread.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Lord of the Endtimes
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: OOC thread.

Its going to be interesting, seeing how this all goes down.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

MuttonChops's Avatar Praepositus

The Skaven are now here.

Everyone, please assume the surrender position. We will be upon you momentarily. Thank You.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Great, does it seem like anyone besides me is for supporting the Imperium
    Low speed, High Drag

lol mc. anyways ace, your like, the only good guy besides Xanotes, so expect both great challenge and great reward
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    lol mc. anyways ace, your like, the only good guy besides Xanotes, so expect both great challenge and great reward
    There is only one race in Warhammer which can claim the adverb "good" for themselves:

The Maya calendar foretold, that the whole Warhammer world is a result of some crazy dinosaur guys, before Chaos decided to intervene and spread **** over all the country.

edit: Oh, and of course, only for Ace, some future thoughts of Philosoraptor race:

Last edited by Lord Dread; February 27, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

lol! true.

and now your sending the Brentonian knight to kill me, I swear, if my character surivies this war he will do the warhammer version of Stalin's purges of the nobility and military of Averland
    Low speed, High Drag

Hey you are trying to depose the Elector. I got attacked by a full army for looking for an artifact.
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

Foolish Mortals! You are in Warhammer now! You have to fight to go to the ****ing bathroom! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Ace: I wont blame you

Phyy: haha, vlads ring is a major prize.

Lol major yes :p. But not the best :p. it gives a ward save and can possibly bring him back to life.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Trot's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Okay guys my life is getting back on track and I will be rejoining with my old character. I have no idea what's going on so someone please fill me in.

ok, there has been a journey to averlands capital, a couple new people have joined, and ace and a Inquisitor have decided that the Elector is probably a heretic.

Quote Originally Posted by knight of virtue and valor View Post
    ok, there has been a journey to averlands capital, a couple new people have joined, and ace and a Inquisitor have decided that the Elector is probably a heretic.
    Subject to change based on the situation
    Low speed, High Drag

If anyone likes I can start modding their stuff. KOVAV gave me permission to mod anything needed so if anyone would like me to mod something just ask.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Gandalf.'s Avatar souvent me souviens
    Content Staff

No thanks

KOVAV is my bro, and I just got a pretty good claim to Kingship(and the royal Army) in GSTK, so I might be less active in this
    Low speed, High Drag

speak of the devil, and he shall certainly appear....
    sorry for leaving. I got no regrets though, had a damn good time. should have warned you all first. well, I'm back now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7