Thread: The most ahistorical things you've seen AI do.

Default The most ahistorical things you've seen AI do.

I'm creating a thread for people to show off the weridest ahistorical actions people have seen AI do. I'm taking this campaign as the white Romano-british less seriously, using some cheats, I have fog of war turned off and I'm using add_money until the economy is stable, but no use of auto_win and no process_cq
    As you can see the Ostrogoths have turned there conquests east wards, I foresee them becoming an major enemy if I try to reconquer that area, and as a consequence of this the western empire is rather healthy! If this was a real parallel universe I would love to see how that would play out,
    Last edited by KillerBee256; February 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Default Re: The most ahistorical things you've seen AI do.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee256 View Post
    I'm creating a thread for people to show off the weridest ahistorical actions people have seen AI do. I'm taking this campaign as the white Romano-british less seriously, using some cheats, I have fog of war turned off and I'm using add_money until the economy is stable, but no use of auto_win and no process_cq
    As you can see the Ostrogoths have turned there conquests east wards, I foresee them becoming an major enemy if I try to reconquer that area, and as a consequence of this the western empire is rather healthy! If this was a real parallel universe I would love to see how that would play out,
    Interesting but you created ahistorical situation already by pushing out the DoS faction in Gaul. The Franks do normally seize Gaul and the Visigoths clash w/them at he loire River. the only way to watch the game play out is by using the setting: \Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -ai - -show_err -mod:rio and choose a faction and watch the game play out

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod