Thread: The (extremely unlikely) rise of a new wrestling power:A TEW 2005 AAR

Default The (extremely unlikely) rise of a new wrestling power:A TEW 2005 AAR

Now not many of you may know about these games (kudos to those who do) so let me give you all a brief explanation before i begin:

Total Extreme Wrestling is a wrestling sim started in the mid 90's by game producer Adam Ryland, the series puts you as the head booker and/or owner of a wrestling Promotion and attempt to take them to worldwide success by making the right matches and angles with talented workers, but you also have to worry about the rival promotions and stop them from stealing all your talent as you do the same to them.

Now the game itslf also goes very in depth with how the match ratings and worker skills are calculated so i best leave that out of here and if anyone has any questions to ask feel free and i shall introduce the promotion i shall be using in my AAR tomorrow!

you can find more information about the series at the Grey Dog Software website so here's a link:
    http://www.greydogsoftware.com/home.php

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: The (extremely unlikely) rise of a new wrestling power:A TEW 2005 AAR

Excellent! Really looking forward to this. Looked this game up a lot, and the other MMA one. I was going to buy them but never wanted to spend that money.

I'm definitely following mate!